• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VIVAshop - The #1 selling theme for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor

VIVAshop - The #1 selling theme for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v3.2

No permission to download
After following all procedures it workout, but when I imported the demo data, no changes was made to the frontend, even when I create another layout it doesn’t reflect in the storefront.... after few hours it started showing this error below... please help out...

Attachments

• FD7F60D2-F80F-4AD4-B13C-1C6C3362EEC4.jpeg
    FD7F60D2-F80F-4AD4-B13C-1C6C3362EEC4.jpeg
    546.5 KB · Views: 24
Thanks for the instructions above, i carefully studied it and it work out... Thanks to everyone who cobtributed tirelessly for this amazing theme... God bless and stay safe 😊✌️

Hi, anyone who can manage to null the AlexBranding modules + Unitheme2 for MultiVendor?

Attachments

• AlexBranding+Unithemel.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
As almost all of you asked - i share with you full package of AlexBranding modules + Unitheme2 for MultiVendor. If you can - null it for others to use :)
AlexBranding UniTheme2 and addons

P.S.: Have also Urban Shift theme. If someone want to null it - tell me please. Will also share.

P.S.2: I believe,- the thread can be renamed to "CS-CART THEMES and MODULES" with big attached spoiler...
hello plz share Urban Shift theme

Hello, guys. Got a lot of messages to share

Affiliate and Referral addon

Wait while someone will null it and it's yours.
Enjoy =)
nulled ....!! please try and comment if work.
Use serial like " J0ul5-J0ul5-J0ul5-J0ul5-J0ul5" or any before you "Active" Add-ons
Download here if you need. Terimakasih.

Attachments

• sd_affiliate_nulled_fix-4.9.0.14-1617630122.zip
    278.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
As almost all of you asked - i share with you full package of AlexBranding modules + Unitheme2 for MultiVendor. If you can - null it for others to use :)
AlexBranding UniTheme2 and addons

P.S.: Have also Urban Shift theme. If someone want to null it - tell me please. Will also share.

P.S.2: I believe,- the thread can be renamed to "CS-CART THEMES and MODULES" with big attached spoiler...
Deleted and Warned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried nulled themes and one plugin and work gread, but there too many plugin and very difficult to penetrate/decode. if any body need unitheme2 and all plugin nulled, pm me "of course with a small donation"
Let me understand something right and please correct me if I am wrong:
you basically have nulled this package shared here:
and you are willing to share it with everybody by PM, of course for a small amount of appreciation for your hard work.
Am I right?

• Haha
Reactions: jouls
Let me understand something right and please correct me if I am wrong:
you basically have nulled this package shared here:
and you are willing to share it with everybody by PM, of course for a small amount of appreciation for your hard work.
Am I right?
==================================================================
why was warned and deleted?
I don't ask for a donation for the files I have uploaded, it's just that if someone needs a strong encrypted source and takes a long time to decrypt it, I just tell PM if anyone needs it with a small donation. Is that too much when compared to the length of time I wasted? Please read my post again with a caring heart.
===================================
you basically have nulled this package shared here:...???
No... read again post after that..

====================================
*Q-- and you are willing to share it with everybody by PM, of course for a small amount of appreciation for your hard work.
Am I right?
*A-- I share for free all the files that I have uploaded ...I promise

Last edited:
==================================================================
why was warned and deleted?
I don't ask for a donation for the files I have uploaded, it's just that if someone needs a strong encrypted source and takes a long time to decrypt it, I just tell PM if anyone needs it with a small donation. Is that too much when compared to the length of time I wasted? Please read my post again with a caring heart
You didn't specifically answer to my question.
Read my post again and answer to it.

You didn't specifically answer to my question.
Read my post again and answer to it.
They were replying to me on that one. I deleted and warned them for asking for a donation to share further stuff.

That is not how we work here @jouls

They were replying to me on that one. I deleted and warned them for asking for a donation to share further stuff.

That is not how we work here @jouls
:( And yet I wanted to ban him for selling nulled stuff taken for free from the board.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock