• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VIVAshop - The #1 selling theme for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor

VIVAshop - The #1 selling theme for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v3.2

No permission to download

jouls

Mar 14, 2020
jouls submitted a new resource:

VIVAshop Multi-Vendor Theme For CS-CART - CS-CART Theme

VIVAshop Multi-Vendor Theme For CS-CART NULLED

We have created VIVAShop Multi-vendor theme simply to make the difference, being ready to impress any client of yours, having a unique and clean responsive design which perfectly adapts to any time of desktop or mobile device. It is definitely the best Multi-Vendor theme on the market and most probably the last Multi-Vendor theme you'll ever buy. You can use VIVAshop Multi-Vendor for absolutely any type of marketplaces, selling products...

Read more about this resource...

manual replace ==index.tpl== vivashop\template\index.tpl to document-roo\design\themes\vivashop\templates\index.tpl from your download file to your localhost/site

Reactions: Pixelate
Latest version is 3.2
Why would you create a resource with an older version if you cannot update it?

it's for cs--cart v 4.12.1 or 4.11.5

manual replace ==index.tpl== vivashop\template\index.tpl to document-roo\design\themes\vivashop\templates\index.tpl from your download file to your localhost/site

I still got a blank page on the storefront, but i would try it on live server, maybe not working on localhost like most of this kind of scripts. i tell you later in one hour, i have a rendez-vous now.

I still got a blank page on the storefront, but i would try it on live server, maybe not working on localhost like most of this kind of scripts. i tell you later in one hour, i have a rendez-vous now.
For me, live server storefront is blank page same local host. I sincerely hope you will be successful. And I am waiting for an explanation of this problem as well.

Thanks for your advice, I try make a following advice result is store front blank.Pls explain me again. 😔😔

white page, no store home :(
i install it in cs-cart 4.12.1

Version 3.2

• Added full compatibility with Multi-Vendor 4.12.2 (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed header icons alignment on small viewport laptops (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed social login buttons design in the "My account" dropdown menu (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed notices generated when using PHP 7.4 (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed Wishlist button generating a PHP notice on product compact lists (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed double Wishlist buttons displayed in the Quick View popup (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed product option overlapping with the product details tabs when "Display product details in tabs" setting is activated (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed compatibility with the "Ping++ Payments" which was generating a JS error (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed product image scroller issue on the Category page when switching from grid mode to list mode (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed an issue where the "ET - Product page quick info tabs" addon was not allowing more blocks to be created (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed the "Buy now with one click" button not working on the product page (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed dropdown design issue on the Cart page for products with options (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed product grids when a product had a future release date set and the "Buy in advance" option selected (08.02.2021)
  • Removed duplicate classes/attributes and added missing spaces between element attributes in various files (08.02.2021)
  • Modified the Compare button to only display the icon in the top sticky bar on the product page (08.02.2021)
  • Implemented design for the "Shipping estimation" block on the product page (08.02.2021)
  • Implemented the alt text to the Additional image code on the storefront (08.02.2021)
  • Implemented new caching directives for the "ET - Advanced Mega Menu" addon so the menus are updated after changing the settings even when the "Rebuild cache automatically" functionality is disabled (08.02.2021)
  • Added "Extended banners" option in the search dropdown displayed on the Banners management page in the admin panel (08.02.2021)
  • Modified the language variable for "stars" used on the "ET - Extended Ratings" addon bar to have singular and plural versions 1 Star / 2 Stars (08.02.2021)
  • Added language variable for the text "Select category" on the Category page when hovering over the category images (08.02.2021)
  • Removed one of the double lines on the product grid in the Vendor store (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed infinite redirect when trying to access a Vendor store which did not have a Vendor plan with Microstore and no Vendor store blocks assigned (08.02.2021)
  • Added the ability to hide Vendor profile fields (phone,city,etc.) by unchecking the "Show on storefront" checkbox (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed "Apply for Vendor" banner assignment when installing demo data (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed an error that appeared when manually creating vendors through the admin panel (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed the issue with the default vendor colors selected in the "ET - Advanced Multi-Vendor" addon settings as they were not being applied to new vendors (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed compatibility issue with the "Vendor data premoderation" when editing a vendor (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed product grid design issue on the Vendor store pages "New items", "On Sale", "Bestsellers" on small viewport devices when no sidebar is present (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed an issue with the "Common Products from Vendors" addon and the "The big picture" product page template (08.02.2021)
  • Fixed error generated when the "Vendor Plans" addon is disabled and Vendor stores are accessed (08.02.2021)
  • Added language variable for "Contact info" block title on the Vendor contact page (08.02.2021)
  • Added language variable for the word "per" on the Vendor plans page (08.02.2021)
  • Implemented the option of enabling/disabling Vendor store menu items (11.02.2021)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock