• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VIVAshop - The #1 selling theme for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor

VIVAshop - The #1 selling theme for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v3.2

No permission to download
Thank you for your kindness and enthusiasm.
Ps, it is a fix for a small error about css, so version 4.9.0.16 has been null above everyone can still use it well.
(Download the css below and copy paste it over the old css)

Attachments

• var.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 44
Does anyone here use the addon PWAJet application for CS-Cart Store, can you give me a reference?
(marketplace.simtechdev(dot)com/pwajet-application.html)

Does anyone here use the addon PWAJet application for CS-Cart Store, can you give me a reference?
(marketplace.simtechdev(dot)com/pwajet-application.html)
Thật hím hoi khi có 1 bạn người Việt trong đây, bạn có thể cho mình kết bạn được chứ.

Reactions: xuyenviet
affiliate and referral v4.9.0.17 NULL FREE work with cs-cart MULTIVENDOR ULTIMATE 4.13.1 SP2
"Thanks To @jouls and @xanymanywka"

aff_6.png

aff_7.png

Attachments

• affiliate_and_referral_v4.9.0.17_NULL.zip
    277.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

if anybody need CS-CART MULTIVENDOR, CS-CART MULTIVENDOR PLUS, CS-CART MULTIVENDOR ULTIMATE, CS-CART B2B, CS-CART B2C, CS-CART B2B & B2C, CS-CART B2B & B2C ULTIMATE...​

"sources 100% clean like original, not injected by devil code. Only bypass callback url dev and code still registered with licenses"

LATES VERISON 4.13.1 SP2 and Unitheme2 Lates version for cs-cart 4.13.2 SP2, PM me, or ema!l me [email protected].

Last edited:
i'm try to customize vivashop theme,
any one know how to add fontawesome pro to vivashop
Screenshot 2021-06-25 003523.png

Last edited:
no change with icons & no icons in menu

Last edited:
look up this post, i was found all code you must change,
it's working, thank you so mutch bro thank you:love::love::love::love:

"don't forget to delete this picture, because your shop link appears on right bottom." thank you so mutch because i forget it :ROFLMAO:

it's working, thank you so mutch bro thank you:love::love::love::love:

"don't forget to delete this picture, because your shop link appears on right bottom." thank you so mutch because i forget it :ROFLMAO:
and work 100% for me, place fontawesome folder to design folder like pic below

1624574692938.png

Reactions: MHARD
yeah it working grat , Thank you so mutch
i think i will create a groupe to redesing all cs-cart backend & frontend & make a Modern & powerfull Marketplace Panel

Screenshot 2021-06-25 003523.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock