• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Valexa - PHP Script For Selling Digital Products And Digital Downloads - Untouched

Valexa - PHP Script For Selling Digital Products And Digital Downloads - Untouched v4.3.0 - Untouched

No permission to download
While I do not agree with it, it IS allowed for a member to password protect and set limits on their own downloads.

@Babak @CyberDeviL
Can you please show where in the rules this is allowed? A search for the word 'password' in the Rules thread does not show up. Is this an ad hoc, not-yet-published rule that White Devil is the first member to use?

@Babak @CyberDeviL
Can you please show where in the rules this is allowed? A search for the word 'password' in the Rules thread does not show up. Is this an ad hoc, not-yet-published rule that White Devil is the first member to use?
The rules tend to be what is NOT allowed. But if you really want I will add it.

For what it is worth I do think @White Devil 's requirements are excessive but it is up to him, would you all rather he doesn't share at all?

For what it is worth I do think @White Devil 's requirements are excessive but it is up to him, would you all rather he doesn't share at all?
Screenshot 2021-05-09 191840.png

i shared password bro who fulfills the criteria lots more people have got files/direct download link
and for my password protected system few leachers are checked and every day new recourses are begin published to get password

if this new freebie can get it done why cant others do , so i hope every body should follow and bring to board

He shares a lot of free codes also, anyone can download and use those codes without any requirements, he just want safe babiato community to be ruined by leechers, so we do not have any issue on his requirements, if we are eligible we will have the password if we are not than i will wait till code publically available.

Reactions: White Devil
I already have the latest version, but I want the patch files that the author posted on his site and ask for the purchase code to download it, can someone give it to me

Reactions: Akard
NOW ITS OPEN NO PASSWORD

NJOY LEACHERS;)
This script is not is easy to handle, only a few too much technical guys can install and upload products in it, even documentation is not completed, one more important thing, you need more than 128M post_max_size to upload your files, if you have shared hosting this code isn't for you.

It would be nice if we had someone here who had officially bought the script and provided us the patch files

Reactions: Akard
After entering license code,

1620571212897.png

This is screen appears.

1620571253015.png

After entering license code,

1620571212897.png

This is screen appears.

1620571253015.png
developer removed the patch file from the server. he maybe sending manually to the customers who is asking for it. or he may install in by himself by taking cpanel login.

he is more aware from leechers than babiato members. :p

Of course, peoples want him and others to share, but what is the point in uploading resources when only a very few (if any..) can have them...? Selling for money in the hidden has been mentioned by someone. No names will be revealed by me in these matters.

Anyway, that way the stuff uploaded is not a resource for Babiato's members and should in my opinion not be listed as such here.

Why is it that as soon as some people don't get their will around here it's just to threaten with something like a spoiled child and suddenly all they do is ok...?

With all due respect: This is just ridiculous.

I also noticed that you added to the rules so peoples can keep on doing this in the future.
Well, that's up to you I guess, but it will not lead to anything good I'm sure.

This was just my 2cc about this. Peace out!

Reactions: SpiderWeb
Please help me anyone provide latest patch for valexa script

Getting Error 500 When Product add

Laravel.log

Database Error : one column is missing

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock