• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Valexa - PHP Script For Selling Digital Products And Digital Downloads - Untouched

Valexa - PHP Script For Selling Digital Products And Digital Downloads - Untouched v4.3.0 - Untouched

No permission to download
give me lpassword please i really need it please

sh** uploaded
STAY AWAY FROM MY POST BRO WHAT DO U MEANS BY "sh** uploaded" @Babak bro plz chk dis if it is sh** then plz ask this guy to stay away @Medw1311 bro if it is sh** then i shall not post

mind ur language bro before u post 1st of all its not sh**...its all retail code.... and from ur post u cn imagine how much u get support so i request dont give such bullshit comment come up with ur own resourses rather commenting

STAY AWAY FROM MY POST BRO WHAT DO U MEANS BY "sh** uploaded" @Babak bro plz chk dis if it is sh** then plz ask this guy to stay away @Medw1311 bro if it is sh** then i shall not post

mind ur language bro before u post 1st of all its not sh**...its all retail code.... and from ur post u cn imagine how much u get support so i request dont give such bullshit comment come up with ur own resourses rather commenting
sh** = stuff, thing and many other meanings in the English language.

it is define by you bro but type in google u cn find real meaning which a lay man understand don't act smart bro
i request you if u are not for my post then plz don't comment on it nor try to blame me
No problem. Of course, I will let you explain it yourself to all that asks why you are restricting your uploads the way you do even though the intentions for babiato is clearly stated like this in the rules:

HOW BABIATO IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER SCRIPT-BASED FORUMS:

Though there's many websites/forums sharing scripts, add-ons, etc. Babiato stands out of them for the following reasons:
  1. There are no resource download limits.
  2. Everything free, no time/download limits, no subscriptions.
  3. Almost all resources are entirely untouched/virus-free, which are the same distributed by developers (excluding the modified nulled ones shared by members to make the resources work properly/ad-free).
  4. Lots of community members always active in helping each other.
  5. Categorized sub-forums for different topics.

No problem. Of course, I will let you explain it to all that asks why you are restricting your uploads the way you do even though the intentions for babiato is clearly stated like this in the rules:

Though there's many websites/forums sharing scripts, add-ons, etc. Babiato stands out of them for the following reasons:
  3. Almost all resources are entirely untouched/virus-free, which are the same distributed by developers (excluding the modified nulled ones shared by members to make the resources work properly/ad-free).

that i am very much aware
1. my 1st question to u its all my paid and purchased resourses when i published here
some of the peoples like codelist/proweb/dioweb/telegram grups like nulljungle/nullscript and cms lots of leachers taking this why shall i buy and feed all dose

2. when i approach to my clients for making it they saying its avaliable in null why to buy

3. will u be resposbile of my losses lets make an leagal agreement for that i will upload and every thing without password

4. still i gave lots of people password who deservers it rest all i count as leachers

so bro dont be such one sided leachers i accepts

1. my 1st question to u its all my paid and purchased resourses when i published here
some of the peoples like codelist/proweb/dioweb/telegram grups like nulljungle/nullscript and cms lots of leachers taking this why shall i buy and feed all dose

2. when i approach to my clients for making it they saying its avaliable in null why to buy

3. will u be resposbile of my losses lets make an leagal agreement for that i will upload and every thing without password

4. still i gave lots of people password who deservers it rest all i count as leachers

PTBN

Bro.. nothing to demean you. But really fact is, i dont understand how @Babak can allow 1 person to make/set his own rules.

1. You are right that you want to protect your resources. These please protect it totally, why you are putting here.. (by setting your own rules like 9 minimum resources)

2. Secondly, you have free access to download from all categories. Why @Babak should not restrict other categories so that if you dont have 9 minimum resources for those categories, you wont be allowed to download.

3. In many threads, you portray indirectly to be next staff member, well with this behavior and all your above excsuses..seems you have degraded yourself

4. Do you own all resources that you upload? come on that will be blanket LIE. you are yourself a LEECHER too

5. I am not at @promonde side, but the point is, babiato has some set rules. You are putting your own rules above it. Even you were selling many NULLED ITEMS (nulled at babiato) here and there. You have been accused many times earlier.

I think mods must take some step to stop these types of resources which are against babiato guidelines or may be mods have permitted some people like you to put up their own rules. @phpcore @tuton012

IF YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOUR SOURCES FROM LEECHERS, PLEASE DONT UPLOAD HERE ..without the drama of setting password

Reactions: saintlight
No problem. Of course, I will let you explain it yourself to all that asks why you are restricting your uploads the way you do even though the intentions for babiato is clearly stated like this in the rules:

@promonde Bro @White Devil bro is not doing anything wrong to break the rules, because even if he'd break the rules then he'd have started selling the resources here rather applying passwords. If his intentions is just to earn then he can still do that but he's not because he want community to be better not to be corrupt with leechers. There are lot of leechers in the community who are just here to collect the items for free and sell it online. Is that you kind of? And if you're reminding about the rules to him then I guess he didn't broke the rules so don't remind. And why always I saw you that you get back to him about the password thing? Huh? You get angry because you're eligible to get the password or you're not able to sell these? What's your point? And if you'll say that the point is related to breaking the rules then he didn't broke and he didn't limited the download speed not even selling it. He just used password protection for to protect these because he buyed this from him blood and sweat and he have choice to whom he can give or either if the person is eligible then he'll get.

Bro.. nothing to demean you. But really fact is, i dont understand how @Babak can allow 1 person to make/set his own rules.

1. You are right that you want to protect your resources. These please protect it totally, why you are putting here.. (by setting your own rules like 9 minimum resources)

2. Secondly, you have free access to download from all categories. Why @Babak should not restrict other categories so that if you dont have 9 minimum resources for those categories, you wont be allowed to download.

3. In many threads, you portray indirectly to be next staff member, well with this behavior and all your above excsuses..seems you have degraded yourself

4. Do you own all resources that you upload? come on that will be blanket LIE. you are yourself a LEECHER too

5. I am not at @promonde side, but the point is, babiato has some set rules. You are putting your own rules above it. Even you were selling many NULLED ITEMS (nulled at babiato) here and there. You have been accused many times earlier.

I think mods must take some step to stop these types of resources which are against babiato guidelines or may be mods have permitted some people like you to put up their own rules. @phpcore @tuton012

IF YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOUR SOURCES FROM LEECHERS, PLEASE DONT UPLOAD HERE ..without the drama of setting password
A member is allowed to set their own requirements for other members to access their resources.
It's designed to stop expensive resources that have been bought by members being shared on other sites.

You can also set your requirements on your resources, also you can not force anyone to share password or decrypt keys.

Everyone shares their resources on their own will and we here on babiato always try share nulled, cleaned and latest resources with our own requirements.

If you are not happy with our community than doors are open my friend.

A member is allowed to set their own requirements for other members to access their resources.
It's designed to stop expensive resources that have been bought by members being shared on other sites.

You can also set your requirements on your resources, also you can not force anyone to share password or decrypt keys.

Everyone shares their resources on their own will and we here on babiato always try share nulled, cleaned and latest resources with our own requirements.

If you are not happy with our community than doors are open my friend.

Support what you say with babiato rule number.else you are just being treated as unwanted speaker

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock