• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

v3cube cubejeks gojek

i think whoever started this thread should put the codes as resource so everyone can benefit or again its up to the will of author or contributor to decide.

i think whoever started this thread should put the codes as resource so everyone can benefit or again its up to the will of author or contributor to decide.
Yes bro ... They are not provided code... If we are asking ... They said PM me like that .. once we started the PM. They asking money for the code ..

This forum not encourage this type of money things .

Thanks babiato..

Reactions: asmit123
here its for sharing and helping not asking for money from people. Thats what is Babiato.

Anyone got a link to share? I went through the whole post/thread and never saw a link to download.

⚠️ Some people are selling 2021 v3cube gojek and thats not gojek they are giving ridex files of v3cube without license files.⚠️ Stay alert don't loose money ⚠️

⚠️Ask them demo of that script⚠️
Only rare people have 2021 ⚠️

Stay alert 📢

⚠️ Some people are selling 2021 v3cube gojek and thats not gojek they are giving ridex files of v3cube.⚠️ Stay alert don't loose money ⚠️

⚠️Ask them demo of that script⚠️
Only rare people have 2021 ⚠️

Stay alert 📢
Thanks for all your awareness, but first of all tell me what to do with these three ID's? Huh?

@Ringpunjab @sherwin @Indiancoder

Either, I'll ban them all or admit the truth.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock