• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

US Election: Trump Vs Biden 2020 ‼

Who's your pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Currently, all Federal and State Universities have been on strike since March this year, plus corona happened.

They're refusing to pay the lecturers as they should.

Imagine someone who's in their final year now, having to wait an extra 1 year before he could graduate! That's a whole academic year wasted.

Sometimes, it just seem the country is always going backwards instead of forward.
That's sad to hear, I'm guessing a lot of corruption in the government?

Yea though trump statements are not always nice and he's not a nice guy but I'm pretty sure he's going to win. And am equally a Nigerian but most societies that have come out to be strong today went through what my country is struggling with now but we will come out stronger and better. The youths have woken up @The Accuser

Reactions: afroking and mader
Yea though trump statements are not always nice and he's not a nice guy but I'm pretty sure he's going to win. And am equally a Nigerian but most societies that have come out to be strong today went through what my country is struggling with now but we will come out stronger and better. The youths have woken up @The Accuser
Even if the youth claims to have "woken up" I don't see any magic to be pulled off come 2023. If you like vote enmass, they'll rig it. We all know this, it's not new.

Youths only have voice and energy, those in government have the power, money, muscle and the cunning ways. Everything, except the youths plan to kill them all, I see no point saying youths have woken up.

We were never asleep, we just can't do it on our own.

You can't wake up tomorrow and say you want to collect power from those that have been there for over 60 years without a long fight and a really long walk to freedom.

I think Biden, but by the skin of his teeth. I also hope Biden wins so we don't drift further away from democracy and the rest of the world.
Then both parties can appoint suitable candidates for the next race.

Note: Sorry If I hurt anybody's feelings.

I am not a US citizen nor am I knowledgable on politics, but here's my opinion which doesn't really matter😅:-

I would choose Biden not because I trust him but rather I don't have another choice.

Here's why I am not a huge fan of trump:

1) Ignorance
2) Blames everybody else rather than taking responsibility as a leader and solving the problems at hand.
3) Talks like a 3-year-old who has no idea what he is talking about.
...etc

I am pretty impressed with the result trump pulled off though.

Reactions: leo450 and Medw1311
By the voting results in the thread seems Trump is going to win with some very small difference :D

By the voting results in the thread seems Trump is going to win with some very small difference :D
Nah by tomorrow Biden will win.

Biden or Trump, don't have much of a difference to be fair. Sanders would have been a far better choice. Not the best, but better than Biden could ever be.

But they say Biden wants to move the economy from Oil and natural gas to some other?

My country, Nigeria for one depends on barrel of oil sales to other countries, especially overseas.
Oil is never a sustainable economy. That's why UAE and Saudi Arabia lately are trying to diversify. The big thing would be Nigerian films, it is very popular where I live.

Oil is never a sustainable economy. That's why UAE and Saudi Arabia lately are trying to diversify. The big thing would be Nigerian films, it is very popular where I live.
So it is but what then to do with the free natural resources in crude Oil and the other God blessed us with?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock