• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

US Election: Trump Vs Biden 2020 ‼

Who's your pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saint Gabriel

Trusted Uploader
Jan 3, 2020
I know this is an -Off Topic- but it's good to talk about somethings outside Tech Tech Tech all the time.

So, Trump or Biden. Who do you think will win?

Who do you want to win?

PS: Moderators can close this thread if it doesn't match babiato rules as they're so many I have no idea how to memorise all. 😅

We won't know for a couple of days but looks like Biden very narrowly.

• Love
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
I believe that Trump is going to win. But whoever wins it will have big impact on the whole world for different reasons.
Hopefully it will be in a positive way as the humanity have to change or will stop exist.

Yup, Politic rules the world. Tech and everything else depends on that. Personally I hate politics.

Biden wins for sure in California! All tech companies are there. Neither Trump or Biden will make the America Great Again but Ok.

Reactions: Dude
Yup, Politic rules the world. Tech and everything else depends on that. Personally I hate politics.

Biden wins for sure in California! All tech companies are there. Neither Trump or Biden will make the America Great Again but Ok.
Yes Biden did win California

Reactions: Dude and DarkShadow
I make it..

Biden 244
Trump 216

With 5 states to go.

I make it..

Biden 244
Trump 216

With 5 states to go.

The votes by mail will have the final word, it will take some time to count those. It will be tough time for our USA friends as riots are definitely going to happen whoever wins.

Reactions: Dude
We'll be down to 3 states left in a couple of hours - Pennsylvania, Wisconisn & Michigan - they won't declare for a few days.

The other 2 we are waiting on are North Carolina with 15 votes and Georgia with 16 votes and I think we should get them in the next couple of hours.

I think Trump will take North Carlolina but Georgia could be a very narrow win for Biden.

• Wow
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
The votes by mail will have the final word, it will take some time to count those. It will be tough time for our USA friends as riots are definitely going to happen whoever wins.
Yes I agree riots will happen either way.

I believe that Trump is going to win. But whoever wins it will have big impact on the whole world for different reasons.
Hopefully it will be in a positive way as the humanity have to change or will stop exist.
My opinion too but I feel he's too hard on african countries like mine.

• Love
Reactions: Midodove
If Trump wins the whole world is f*cked.
But they say Biden wants to move the economy from Oil and natural gas to some other?

My country, Nigeria for one depends on barrel of oil sales to other countries, especially overseas.

But they say Biden wants to move the economy from Oil and natural gas to some other?

My country, Nigeria for one depends on barrel of oil sales to other countries, especially overseas.
I really didn't know Nigeria was an oil producing country.

I really didn't know Nigeria was an oil producing country.
Millions and Millions of barrels every year. Yet we're having one of the worst economy in Africa.

Our goverment is the biggest fraud in life.

Millions and Millions of barrels every year. Yet we're having one of the worst economy in Africa.

Our goverment is the biggest fraud in life.
Damn that is really f*cked up.

Damn that is really f*cked up.
Currently, all Federal and State Universities have been on strike since March this year, plus corona happened.

They're refusing to pay the lecturers as they should.

Imagine someone who's in their final year now, having to wait an extra 1 year before he could graduate! That's a whole academic year wasted.

Sometimes, it just seem the country is always going backwards instead of forward.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock