• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

URGENT HELP: User roles and menu restoration

jblz81

May 6, 2022
South Africa
Hi guys, got something very urgent to deal with and I need assistance.... desperately.

So, this client of mine, installed admin menu editor, user role editor, publishpress capabilities, because she wanted to make that the users/students don't have access to any other backend functions on wordrpress...

So, she called and tasked me to sort out the user roles and access... only find a hot mess... the user roles are all messed up, the woocommerce user roles and admin menus are all gone. I've tried disabling all of those plugins hoping that things would be restored but unfortunately that's not the case.

I need assistance on how to restore the user roles to its default settings and the WooCommerce roles as well because i cannot access any of the WooCommerce settings and also how do I restore the admin sidebar menu? Without losing any data.

Your prompt and urgent assistance will be greatly appreciated.

I'll reward you guys with any 20 premium files off FreePik or 20 premium sets from Flaticon as graditude for the assistance.

Make a backup of the website first.

I'm pretty sure all those plugins have a reset button. Try that first.

If it doesn't work then try this plugin:

I never tested it so use it with caution.

Make a backup of the website first.

I'm pretty sure all those plugins have a reset button. Try that first.

If it doesn't work then try this plugin:

I never tested it so use it with caution.
I have tried resetting with publishpress plugin but the user roles are so messed up that even the admin profile doesn't have access.

I'll give the plugin a go that you mentioned. WIll let you know what the results are.

Thanks for the assistance.

Reactions: xsz
@xsz Thanks for the assistance so far, restore to about 90% the roles and capabilities I required only leaving the WooCommerce roles and capabilities still with no success. Any work around to restore the woocommerce roles and capabilities?

@xsz Inbox your items you require from Freepik and Flaticon - Really appreciate the help.

Reactions: xsz
@xsz Thanks for the assistance so far, restore to about 90% the roles and capabilities I required only leaving the WooCommerce roles and capabilities still with no success. Any work around to restore the woocommerce roles and capabilities?

@xsz Inbox your items you require from Freepik and Flaticon - Really appreciate the help.
Try this:

Again, make sure to backup first.

Also, you don't need to send me anything.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Try this:

Again, make sure to backup first.

Also, you don't need to send me anything.
I think this is fix him problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock