• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

NEED URGENT HELP

Ighalo87

Jan 18, 2020
Hello family.....

Please am abit lost I need the help of the community. I have a client that wants to create a survey website that pays users...he will be the one posting the surveys and the users will have their dashboard from which they complete daily survey and earn points which can be converted to money and withdrawn...also it will be a membership site where users have to pay during registration....

Is there any theme or script that has these functions of if I can just get name of different theme plugins that can work together to achieve this goal will really appreciate

Hello family.....

Please am abit lost I need the help of the community. I have a client that wants to create a survey website that pays users...he will be the one posting the surveys and the users will have their dashboard from which they complete daily survey and earn points which can be converted to money and withdrawn...also it will be a membership site where users have to pay during registration....

Is there any theme or script that has these functions of if I can just get name of different theme plugins that can work together to achieve this goal will really appreciate
no theme or script that i have heard of that works like this but i can be able to develop for you one from scratch to exactly your requirements and needs inbox me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock