• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Uploader PHP Script Pro Codester 30272

Uploader PHP Script Pro Codester 30272 v1.0

No permission to download
EDIT: Developer has NOT abandoned script, thought this was phpgen script. Sorry for confusion!

Glad to hear! If you have any problems let me know, would be happy to provide solution. Developer has abandoned sadly, main reason why I bought it was the custom night theme for materialize. If enough people want, I can rework few things:)

He maybe did not abandon the script but it's already more than a year since the release and users did not get any updates. It would be nice if he continue the development by adding some options like hosting the uploaded files on different servers like dropbox, AWS, etc.

He maybe did not abandon the script but it's already more than a year since the release and users did not get any updates. It would be nice if he continue the development by adding some options like hosting the uploaded files on different servers like dropbox, AWS, etc.
not easy thing to do, however they are very responsive and provide good support

Reactions: Limez
Btw @SuperDev, is there some kind of registration for this script? Like I only want to allow registered users to upload files? Is there any kind of option where I can restrict certain types of files to be uploaded like only allowing zip files?

Btw @SuperDev, is there some kind of registration for this script? Like I only want to allow registered users to upload files? Is there any kind of option where I can restrict certain types of files to be uploaded like only allowing zip files?
include protect php to pages you want to protect
look at protect.php?help for more information
PHP:
include_once 'protect.php';
There is not an option to do that, but if enough people want it I can add it!

Reactions: Limez
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock