• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Uploader PHP Script Pro Codester 30272

Uploader PHP Script Pro Codester 30272 v1.0

No permission to download

SuperDev

Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
Space
superdev.one
Supernova3339 submitted a new resource:

Uploader PHP Script Pro Codester 30272 - Simple uploader script with nice features

FA319DDD-5E91-4DD4-8B65-FF881D4555A5.jpeg Overview​

Extended version of uploader, new gadgets include like search and dark / light mode. Upload file in any format, get link for download and share. Users can search for data on your server that has been uploaded. Do you want dark or light mode? No problem with that. You can easily switch between these modes via emoticons.

Features​

Easy and fast installation to your server.
Search function.
Dark / light mode...

Read more about this resource...

@SuperDev Please reupload the file. I'm getting an error page from the available download link.

Last edited:
nothing bro, just wanna thank to you, i already downloaded, will try later at office
EDIT: Developer has NOT abandoned script, thought this was phpgen script. Sorry for confusion!

Glad to hear! If you have any problems let me know, would be happy to provide solution. Developer has abandoned sadly, main reason why I bought it was the custom night theme for materialize. If enough people want, I can rework few things:)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Limez
Glad to hear! If you have any problems let me know, would be happy to provide solution. Developer has abandoned sadly, main reason why I bought it was the custom night theme for materialize. If enough people want, I can rework few things :)
It's working fine, thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mAjek1104
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock