• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Universal Plugins Bundle for Rocket LMS

Universal Plugins Bundle for Rocket LMS V1.9

No permission to download
Hello, how do i solve this?

$name is undefined​

Make the variable optional in the blade template. Replace {{ $name }} with {{ $name ?? '' }}

Eu preciso da saída de erro para saber onde está o erro.
Onde posso encontrar isso? O problema ocorre ao acessar a página de administração/configurações/personalização

Onde posso encontrar isso? O problema ocorre ao acessar a página de administração/configurações/personalização
Where can I find this? The problem occurs when accessing the admin/settings/personalization page

ErrorException
Undefined variable: name (View: /home/***/***/resources/views/admin/settings/personalization.blade.php)
https://***/admin/settings/personalization

I need the error output to know where the error is .
ErrorException
Undefined variable: name (View: /home/***/***/resources/views/admin/settings/personalization.blade.php)

Você usou o novo recurso atualizado.
Sim, mas o erro parece estar na própria plataforma. Mesmo sem instalar os plugins, ele não acessa a página de personalização.

Does anyone have the Rocket LMS 1.6 nulled version? Mine doesn't work the personalization page.

Já testei e parece estar funcionando perfeitamente. Por favor, dê uma olhada no código do aplicativo principal.
The error is on my Rocket LSM 1.6 platform nulled. But I don't know how to fix this.

Hello, how do i solve this?

$name is undefined​

Make the variable optional in the blade template. Replace {{ $name }} with {{ $name ?? '' }}
I need the error output to know where the error is .

ErrorException
Did you use the new updated resource.

Sim, mas o erro parece estar na própria plataforma. Mesmo sem instalar os plugins, ele não acessa a página de personalização.
Já testei e parece estar funcionando perfeitamente. Por favor, dê uma olhada no código do aplicativo principal.

I have the mobile version but I don't know
How to connect its mobile version to the website?
Can you help me?

Rocket LMS Mobile App
Version 1.1 – Release Date: 13 Apr 2022
Compatible with Rocket LMS 1.5 version
New: SCORM Support
New: SaaS Packages
New: Reward Points
New: In-App Live Class System

Attachments

• Rocket_LMS_Mobile_App_Learning_Management_System_App_V1.1.zip
    14.7 MB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Reactions: jersonflorez
I need help , i ipload all he api in ver 1.45 but the mobile app still did not connect to my site

I have the mobile version but I don't know
How to connect its mobile version to the website?
Can you help me?

Rocket LMS Mobile App
Version 1.1 – Release Date: 13 Apr 2022
Compatible with Rocket LMS 1.5 version
New: SCORM Support
New: SaaS Packages
New: Reward Points
New: In-App Live Class System
Rocket LMS Mobile App - Learning Management System App V1.1
Uploaded
I will upload it. Please check how we should connect it to the website
Is it compatible with Rocket LMS 1.6 version?

anyone facing issue when activate midtrans payment gateway?

ErrorException
hi
please replace this files in public_html/yourdomain/resources/views/admin/settings

index.blade.php
and
personalization.blade.php

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock