• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin

Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin v5.5

No permission to download
Thanks for the update !
Still got Fatal errors in my case so here some more informations.

I use a recipe that trigger when a gravityforms is completed. I don't know why this one is triggering the Fatal error because I have around 15 differents forms.

The error comes from /src/integrations/gravity-forms/triggers/gf-subfield.php

To manage it, I modified the gform_submit function like this :

public function gform_submit( $entry, $form ) {
$recipes = Automator()->get->recipes_from_trigger_code( $this->trigger_code );

if ( empty( $entry ) ) {
return;
}

// Refresh entry
$entry = \GFAPI::get_entry( $entry['id'] );

// Check if $entry is a WP_Error
if ( is_wp_error( $entry ) ) {
// Handle the error, for example, log it
error_log( $entry->get_error_message() );
return; // Exit early to prevent further processing
}

// ... then the rest of the code

The error was :
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/uncanny-automator-pro/src/integrations/gravity-forms/triggers/gf-subfield.php:228
Stack trace:
#0 /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/uncanny-automator-pro/src/integrations/gravity-forms/triggers/gf-subfield.php(154): Uncanny_Automator_Pro\GF_SUBFIELD->match_condition(Object(WP_Error), Array, 'GFFORMS', 'SUBFIELD', 'SUBVALUE', Array)
#1 /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/uncanny-automator-pro/src/integrations/gravity-forms/triggers/gf-subfield.php(102): Uncanny_Automator_Pro\GF_SUBFIELD->gform_submit(Object(WP_Error), Array)
#2 /home/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): Uncanny_Automator_Pro\GF_SUBFIELD->schedule_gform_submit(Array, Array)
#3 /home/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(334): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#4 /home/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#5 /home/public_html/wp-content/plugi in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/uncanny-automator-pro/src/integrations/gravity-forms/triggers/gf-subfield.php on line 228

Now it's working again as expected.

The latest verison work? Because i give it a try ang google sheets diden't work for me.

there is 0 credits and it does not work
use automatorwp or bit integrations pro
Thanks for your reply. I am learned with this. Alredy have 1 site with license but hoping to finded it here a working version.

Hello all! I'm happy and thrill this plugin is available here. I was wondering if someone else is getting the following: "[0] => Action was skipped by uap_before_action_executed filter"
Error: ClickUp API has responded with a status code: 400 and with an error CRTSK_001: Status not found.

Any light on this will be appreciated.

Babak updated Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Uncanny Automator Pro v5.3.0

Download Uncanny Automator Pro v5.3.0 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v5.3 [2023-11-20]
New Feature:

• Loops - Post Loops #2453
New Integration:
  • WooCommerce Bookings #2391
New Triggers:
  • WooCommerce Bookings - A booking is updated #2357
  • WooCommerce Bookings - A booking status is changed to a specific status #2358
New Loop Filters: Post Loop
  • WordPress
    • A post is a specific type of post...

Read the rest of this update entry...

this null continues to block updates and cause critical errors. I have to constantly disable this to update my other plugins, then reactivate it. Happens on multiple sites, so not a single site issue.

Uncanny Automator Pro v5.3.0.1

Download Uncanny Automator Pro v5.3.0.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v5.3.0.1 - [2023-12-05]
Updated:

• BuddyBoss - Add a post to the activity stream of a group - Support added for wp_embed/video preview #2501
Fixed:
  • Gravity Forms - A user submits a form with a specific value in a specific field - PHP Error when entry is not found #2508
  • WishList Member - Remove the user from a membership level - Replace deprecated methods #2498
Under the...

Reactions: dbbuda

Uncanny Automator Pro v5.4

Download Uncanny Automator Pro v5.4 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v5.4 [2023-12-21]
New Actions:

• WooCommerce Bookings - Create a booking #2397
  • WooCommerce Bookings - Change a booking to a specific status #2360
New Conditions:
  • EDD Software Licensing - A user has/does not have an active license for a download #2487
  • Easy Digital Downloads - A user has/has not downloaded a file #2485
New Loop Filters:
  • BuddyBoss - A user does...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock