• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin

Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin v5.5

No permission to download
Hmmm! Does the above actually work properly?
Hi @TassieNZ , I tried it, but it can not connect to Google sheet. It always says the google sheet is OFFLINE when trying to create a recipe. (it says pro, put random key already, but the credit column still says 0 (zero). Could you please help? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• app credits zero.jpg
    app credits zero.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: hakujou
When activate ucanny i get this:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "translations" on null in /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/helper/class-wc-helper-updater.php:81 Stack trace: #0 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WC_Helper_Updater::transient_update_plugins() #1 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #2 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-includes/option.php(2053): apply_filters() #3 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-includes/update.php(393): set_site_transient() #4 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-includes/update.php(1022): wp_update_plugins() #5 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): _maybe_update_plugins() #6 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(334): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #7 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action() #8 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(175): do_action() #9 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once('/home/aposmifl/...') #10 {main} thrown in /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/helper/class-wc-helper-updater.php on line 81

When activate ucanny i get this:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "translations" on null in /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/helper/class-wc-helper-updater.php:81 Stack trace: #0 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WC_Helper_Updater::transient_update_plugins() #1 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #2 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-includes/option.php(2053): apply_filters() #3 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-includes/update.php(393): set_site_transient() #4 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-includes/update.php(1022): wp_update_plugins() #5 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): _maybe_update_plugins() #6 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(334): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #7 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action() #8 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(175): do_action() #9 /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once('/home/aposmifl/...') #10 {main} thrown in /home/aposmifl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/helper/class-wc-helper-updater.php on line 81
Uncanny won't go well together with woocommerce at the moment. Rename the uncanny folder for a moment to get rid of the error and access admin, and then activate again. Happens for me when updating plugins. Gotta wait for the fix.

Reactions: mimimi
Babak updated Uncanny Automator Pro WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Uncanny Automator Pro v5.1.0.1

Download Uncanny Automator Pro v5.1.0.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v5.1.0.1 [2023-09-28]
Fixed:

Gravity forms - A form is submitted with payment - Not firing for subscription payments #2374
MemberPress - Add the user to a membership - Adding a recurring subscription product does not create a recurring subscription for the user #2384
Run now - Erroneously firing all "Run now" recipes #2383
User Loops - User Loops do not delete all loop filters and actions when a loop is deleted #2376

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: daeng_beleng
When I have Uncanny Automator PRO activated, I lose all the plugin update notifications under the Dashboard > Updates. Any idea how to fix?

Reactions: kingding
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock