• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Affiliate Pro Plugin For WordPress

Ultimate Affiliate Pro Plugin For WordPress v8.7

No permission to download
any noe have Dokan Integration addon,
Please share

Babak updated Ultimate Affiliate Pro Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Ultimate Affiliate Pro v7.9

Download Ultimate Affiliate Pro v7.9 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v7.9 – 09.26.2022

- Improve MLM Module settings
- Improve compatibility with other WP Plugins
- Improve Fair Checkout Reward module workflow
- Fix Conditional Logic option for Register fields
- Fix Stripe Payout set up settings
- Fix email notifications workflow for Ranks Pro module

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Please who knows how to use both Ultimate Affiliate Pro and Ultimate Membership Pro, i want to charge user a membership subscription before getting access to affiliate dashboard

Someone help please

Does anyone know how to fix the register issue? Affiliate register is not working..nothing happend when I click the button..

Reactions: Pixelate
We use ultimate affiliate pro plugin we want to show in dashboard like money earned in last 3 days, 7 days, 15 days, 30 days, and lifetime?

Babak updated Ultimate Affiliate Pro Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Ultimate Affiliate Pro v8.0 Untouched

Download Ultimate Affiliate Pro v8.0 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v8.0 – 01.31.2023

- Improve Change Rank process
- Improve system DB Tables generation for various servers
- Improve Email Notifications messages.
- Fix GDPR compliant related to loaded Fonts
- Fix decimals option appliance
- Fix compatiblity with WooCommerce Blocks plugin
- Fix MLM settings related to missing parent name

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I have problems with this plugin.
Since I have added it to my website it does not work so well with WooCommerce subscription, when a customer is subscribed to a product and tries to cancel the subscription, the website shows an error.

The subscription is canceled but that page is a bad user experience.

screenshot https://i.ibb.co/DCrx3Jn/Schermata-2023-03-07-alle-23-01-24.png

If I deactivate Affiliate Pro, the website works correctly. The wooCommerce log shows the problem is of Affiliate Pro.

Can someone help me? I can also pay for the service.

Thank you

I bought UAP years ago but the support become unsupportive once you buy it so I abandoned it and switched to Affiliate Management System but never used it because "life happened.", 😇

My AMS support expired last year so I'm not getting any love from them even for basic questions. I'm currently testing AMS without but don't like the lengthy affiliate link it creates. Unfortunately, its short url feature doesn't work.

So, I'm thinking of trying UAP's External Referral Link. Does anyone have this add-on and is willing to share it, please?

I'd appreciate it if I could test it.

Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: alonzoespinoza
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock