• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Affiliate Pro Plugin For WordPress

Ultimate Affiliate Pro Plugin For WordPress v8.7

No permission to download
Tried a lot but no way the registration page login page is not working probably many more functions are not working I just checked the registration page login page plugin is not working

Tried a lot but no way the registration page login page is not working probably many more functions are not working I just checked the registration page login page plugin is not working
Have you checked the docs, sometimes it does not displays the login/registration forms.

Reactions: seoulcooknoiv
Babak updated Ultimate Affiliate Pro Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Ultimate Affiliate Pro v8.1

Download Ultimate Affiliate Pro v8.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v8.1 – 06.16.2023

- Add Tracking process of referrer source for all Clicks
- Add New Email Notification when a New MLM assignation is recorded
- Add Social Share options for Creatives
- Improve the PayPal library to work on various restrictive servers
- Improve the Pay All option for filtered Referrals
- Improve Stats on Dashboard tab inside Affliate Account Page
- Improve Ranks Achievements management
- Fix Amount...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amayi and Theos
Version 8.2 untouched – 07.18.2023
- Improve Reset Password workflow
- Improve compatibility with Yoast SEO
- Fix remove data after Uninstall option
- Fix Pay All option from Affiliates table
- Fix Banner Upload option inside Account Page

Attachments

• indeed-affiliate-pro.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hello Babak, I installed the plugin, but it is asking you to activate "This is a trial version of Ultimate Affiliate Pro plugin. Please enter your purchase code in the License section to activate the full version of Ultimate Affiliate Pro. license section. "

Can you help me activate?
Thak You
how should we upgrade in 2023???

I bought UAP years ago but the support become unsupportive once you buy it so I abandoned it and switched to Affiliate Management System but never used it because "life happened.", 😇

My AMS support expired last year so I'm not getting any love from them even for basic questions. I'm currently testing AMS without but don't like the lengthy affiliate link it creates. Unfortunately, its short url feature doesn't work.

So, I'm thinking of trying UAP's External Referral Link. Does anyone have this add-on and is willing to share it, please?

I'd appreciate it if I could test it.

Thank you.

Friend, do not buy, better use JavaScript, here is the code, I use various external links and it works perfectly
https://elitbiosite.com/spd0s9bhqn

Attachments

• codecanyon-ultimate-affiliate-pro-wordpress-plugin-8.2_NULLED.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 134
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock