• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Addons for Elementor

Ultimate Addons for Elementor v1.36.31

No permission to download
Ok, so can you explain the existence of the file I just upload?
Actually I was just looking at your posting history and we have had this discussion before. You say it came from codecanyon and admitted that it is no longer available on codecanyon. Perhaps @NullMaster just copies code from an old version into the new versions.

This is the -ONLY- version that works fine for everyone.
It is not far back in time - just 3-4 versions old.
There is no way nullmaster to just made it from an older version.
I even have download almost a year back the bundle of the plugin with the "old version" from another forum - That's how I remmber it.
I am not trying to prove myself to anyone if you ask that.
Perhaps you should ask nullmaster how he came up with that file.
Of course, there is the possibility that the developers has stopped publishing the "old version" which is compatible with most of worpdress installation setups.
I 'm not making this up. In All my sites this plugin broke specific functions.
Try it for yourself: Install the latest version of Grvity Forms, create a form, view all forms, under the form you just created, go to settings of the form. If it is working for you (I see blank space & "something went wrong"), then something is wrong with my server & a few thousand more.

This is the -ONLY- version that works fine for everyone.
It is not far back in time - just 3-4 versions old.
There is no way nullmaster to just made it from an older version.
I even have download almost a year back the bundle of the plugin with the "old version" from another forum - That's how I remmber it.
I am not trying to prove myself to anyone if you ask that.
Perhaps you should ask nullmaster how he came up with that file.
Of course, there is the possibility that the developers has stopped publishing the "old version" which is compatible with most of worpdress installation setups.
I 'm not making this up. In All my sites this plugin broke specific functions.
Try it for yourself: Install the latest version of Grvity Forms, create a form, view all forms, under the form you just created, go to settings of the form. If it is working for you (I see blank space & "something went wrong"), then something is wrong with my server & a few thousand more.
I must be missing something here, what exactly does this have to do with UAE?

Capture.JPG

Ohhhh... I must see what went wrong with my php build.

Keep in mind that I already saw in this forum other guys with the same problem (someone have problem with elementor).

Ohhhh... I must see what went wrong with my php build.

Keep in mind that I already saw in this forum other guys with the same problem (someone have problem with elementor).
Unless it something specific to the nulled version, I'll test that soon

It says in your snapshot in the warning, that Ultimate elementor is not tested with the latest version of Elementor pro.

Perhaps they don't just make a warning with no reason.

It says in your snapshot in the warning, that Ultimate elementor is not tested with the latest version of Elementor pro.

Perhaps they don't just make a warning with no reason.
That's because Elementor Pro 3.2 was only released a few days ago and there hasn't been a new version of UAE installed since then.

But...this is interesting...

With the nulled version of UAE if I go to any of the highlighted tabs in the image below I get "The link you followed has expired." But they all work as they should with my licenced UAE...

Capture.JPG

Reactions: smalok
At last!!

You see what I see.

You can check if you can edit any elementor pages...

There is also some serious issue there

At last!!

You see what I see.

You can check if you can edit any elementor pages...

There is also some serious issue there
What sort of issues are you getting editing Elementor Pages?

In previous versions I couldn't edit them at all.

I got some error message. I stop trying for months now with the nulled versions that didn't say "old version".

In previous versions I couldn't edit them at all.

I got some error message. I stop trying for months now with the nulled versions that didn't say "old version".
Working for me with nulled version, that's more likely something to do with either your PHP Memory or Max Input Vars being too low.

It must be ok in this nulled version - I didn't try it. I just check if it works with gravity forms.

I have a private network with dedicated servers witch I build & maintain.

I give 512MB & 8000 max_input_vars for every account in php config.

I know this stuff. This is not the problem.

It must be ok in this nulled version - I didn't try it. I just check if it works with gravity forms.

I have a private network with dedicated servers witch I build & maintain.

I give 512MB & 8000 max_input_vars for every account in php config.

I know this stuff. This is not the problem.
Try this...

Attachments

• ultimate-elementor-1.29.2-test.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
It works !!!!!

:D:D:D:D
Awesome!!!

It's weird though I compared @NullMaster's 1.28.1 "Old" with the untouched version and the only difference was 3 lines of code added in 1 file in the "Old" so I just added those 3 lines in 1.29.2 untouched.

But the usual release he puts out has many changes in several files so not really sure what's going on there.

• Love
Reactions: Babak and smalok
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock