• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TUTORIAL] Get a FREE Oracle VPS lifetime with custom Linux Images × 4 CPUs × 24 GB RAM × 200GB Storage

the website says to wait for the email for about 15 minutes, 20 minutes have passed and there is no email message.

Tried to login but couldn't
I got my verification on time, but after payment verification it throws an error

This is error I get On Start FreeTrial, after successful verification of payment method from VISA card.

Error processing transaction​

We're unable to complete your sign up. Common sign up errors are due to: (a) Using prepaid cards. Oracle only accepts credit card and debit cards (b) Intentionally or unintentionally masking one's location or identity (c) Entering incomplete or inaccurate account details. Please try again if this applies to you. Otherwise, contact Oracle Customer Service.

It is not a scam but they are overwhelmed with registration and they do not give free resources anymore...
When you register it gives you info but I guess no one sees it:
Clearly says: we have paused the program for free tier

It is not a scam but they are overwhelmed with registration and they do not give free resources anymore...
When you register it gives you info but I guess no one sees it:
Clearly says: we have paused the program for free tier
until today, almost 2 day , no email login for cloud oracle, and no refund. if not fraud what is it called?

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock