• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TUTORIAL] Get a FREE Oracle VPS lifetime with custom Linux Images × 4 CPUs × 24 GB RAM × 200GB Storage

Thanks. I have deployed an ARM instance
What is the best control panel which supports ARM to run around 5 personal websites, mostly WordPress.
I tried to Install Cyber Panel - Not Supported

Based on previous comments CloudPanel & Hestiacp, both support ARM
Which one would you recommend, Also i think openlitespeed is not supported on ARM. Will Apache with Nginx reverse proxy work?

Thanks. I have deployed an ARM instance
What is the best control panel which supports ARM to run around 5 personal websites, mostly WordPress.
I tried to Install Cyber Panel - Not Supported

Based on previous comments CloudPanel & Hestiacp, both support ARM
Which one would you recommend, Also i think openlitespeed is not supported on ARM. Will Apache with Nginx reverse proxy work?
Both will get the job done well. CloudPanel has a much better interface IMO but it doesn't support email hosting. If you want/need email hosting, go with Hestiacp. If you already host your email elsewhere, go with CloudPanel.

Reactions: thambyz
Yes. You receive both free AMD & ARM based vms. You don't have to choose either or.
Thanks. So should i need to split 200 GB between VM's or will i get any fixed disk space extra with AMD based VM's.
Even 200 GB is more than enough for my requirement, i can use 50GB for each VM.

Thanks. So should i need to split 200 GB between VM's or will i get any fixed disk space extra with AMD based VM's.
Even 200 GB is more than enough for my requirement, i can use 50GB for each VM.
Correct, each vm will need to consume part of the 200gb. By default VMs allocate ~46gb each. You can change it during creation though.

A piece of advice...
You can use Revolut but you must use the data that you used to register Revolut... That means, Name Surname, GSM, email, address, and all else...
All must be the same when you try to apply....

Reactions: sharlok62962
Not recently. I've had my account for almost a year now.
I had a working 1 machine😭😭 but somehow unknowingly I deleted it to create a fresh one but since then I have never been able to neither create a new account with new credentials nor create a new instance since then.
New instance always says that no shapes available 😭😭😭

thanks for sharing bro... yesterday i sign up but didnt get email from Oracle after successful payment

Both will get the job done well. CloudPanel has a much better interface IMO but it doesn't support email hosting. If you want/need email hosting, go with Hestiacp. If you already host your email elsewhere, go with CloudPanel.
Thanks for suggesting Cloudpanel. It's nice, fast and simple.
I got issue when i try to install LE certificate. If anyone is getting same issue, Below command fixed the issue.
Code:
sudo locale-gen "en_US.UTF-8"
This is the error i got.
Code:
error message: /bin/bash: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.UTF-8) /bin/bash: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.UTF-8)

Reactions: KilamMalik
Thanks for suggesting Cloudpanel. It's nice, fast and simple.
I got issue when i try to install LE certificate. If anyone is getting same issue, Below command fixed the issue.
Code:
sudo locale-gen "en_US.UTF-8"
This is the error i got.
Code:
error message: /bin/bash: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.UTF-8) /bin/bash: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en_US.UTF-8)
We are jealous of you guys, 😜

I had a working 1 machine😭😭 but somehow unknowingly I deleted it to create a fresh one but since then I have never been able to neither create a new account with new credentials nor create a new instance since then.
New instance always says that no shapes available 😭😭😭
You can change datacenter to check if they have availability.

You can change datacenter to check if they have availability.
I'm on free tier.
And also whenever i tried to upgrade the plan, they require around 100 USD in credit/debit card.
Therefore neither can I get free plan nor i can create a new account from Pakistan 😭

I'm on free tier.
And also whenever i tried to upgrade the plan, they require around 100 USD in credit/debit card.
Therefore neither can I get free plan nor i can create a new account from Pakistan 😭
I'm not having any issues creating a new arm compute vm. I'm on the free tier as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock