• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TUTORIAL] Get a FREE Oracle VPS lifetime with custom Linux Images × 4 CPUs × 24 GB RAM × 200GB Storage

Does this not reset every 30 days though? You can have it for free for life, but need to rebuild it every month?
Nope.. It only restarts after the first 30 days.. when going from "trial" to "free tier".. best to just play around for the first 30 days.. and then wait for the free tier to set up final server.

Thanks for sharing,i don't have a credit card, is there another way to sign up for it or can someone help me for that ? :)

I install hestia panel then wp for testing purposes, redirect a free domain name **.tk(from cloudflare) to the vps, so far so good. still can't believe these specs for free..🔥

Bro how you installed hestia panel. I am getting an error that OS not supported. Could you please let me know what to do,

Thanks in advance...!

sounds good! you have a tutorial to put a panel after and start hosting ?
Here you go, used it myself. Idespot is the premier source for Oracle free tier installations. The one I'm linking you to is the one I used 8 months ago or so.

The author has since done many different types of configurations. He has an even more recent video (with Hestia panel,) that he suggests is the best of all he's learned from all his previous works.

The Oracle free tier is FOR REAL. But, it can be a tricky approval process if it detects any red flags in the sign-up process.
Here's the link:

SIGNUP SUCCESS after almost 1 year!!!!!

1st try - I tried signing up for Oracle almost 10 months back - after everything went through, there came an error page!

2nd try - I tried again almost 3 months back, same was the result.

3rd try - Then for the heck of it - I tried again 2 weeks back, and guess what? I am not kidding - it went through! YAY! All the time I used the same CC and the same details.

I felt like it was divine intervention!
Here is the snapshot of my account as proof.

Now running 4CPU 24GB RAM with NVMe 200GB space, 10TB Bandwidth!! - goodness, I can't still believe it is free. Keep trying, maybe leave a 1-month gap between the tries.
Welcome onboard.. :)

Reactions: t76girl
As you already know - along with the 4CPU 24GB RAM, and 200GB Storage --- we can also create 2 Micro instances.

"Each tenancy also gets two VM.Standard.E2.1.Micro instances for free."

I have a question.
If you try to create a new instance, does it shows an error?
Or, are you able to make a new instance without issues?

For me, it shows an error - saying:

"Out of capacity for shape VM.Standard.E2.1.Micro in availability domain AD-1. Create the instance in a different availability domain or try again later. If you specified a fault domain, try creating the instance without specifying a fault domain. If that doesn’t work, please try again later. Learn more about host capacity."

My region is Singapore. And my account is Free Tier, not upgraded yet.
Also, there is a thing called "domain AD-1", AD-2, AD-3 --- in the 1st option when setting up an instance. Now I only see AD-1 ------ 2 and 3 are missing.

Thanks.

Screenshot 2022-09-01 at 18-16-56 Instances Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.png
I have run 2 instances with 2CPU and 12GB ram each.. then also been able to create E2.1 micro's .. a total of 4 instances at a time.

Reactions: t76girl
Thanks for sharing but beware everyone, use it for test purpose only, do not host any live site, it gets down anytime, resource is all shared, many times cpu uses goes 100%. So according to me its best for testing only.

Reactions: gbllack
Hey guys, websites hosted on the oracle cloud free tier instance unable to receive and send mails. Is there any solution for this?

It has Ubuntu 22 OS and Hestia control panel. Please let me know If any one knows the answer.

Now running 4CPU 24GB RAM with NVMe 200GB space, 10TB Bandwidth
I'm a newbie to this, so what those number mean if I want to run a Wordpress site? A simple one like a consulting site with homem page, about page, contact e landing pages.

Can I install more than one wordpress site (domains) in the same Oracle free plan?

Thanks for sharing but beware everyone, use it for test purpose only, do not host any live site, it gets down anytime, resource is all shared, many times cpu uses goes 100%. So according to me its best for testing only.
Really? I was hoping to host one site without headaches.

I'm a newbie to this, so what those number mean if I want to run a Wordpress site? A simple one like a consulting site with homem page, about page, contact e landing pages.

Can I install more than one wordpress site (domains) in the same Oracle free plan?
With this you can run up to 4 separate instances - all of which can run a full wordpress setup.
You can run multiple domain and subdomains.
I use the Heptia Control Panel using the guide posted in one of the first posts.
Have been running my domain for quite some time now - without any issues.

Reactions: gbllack
With this you can run up to 4 separate instances - all of which can run a full wordpress setup.
You can run multiple domain and subdomains.
I use the Heptia Control Panel using the guide posted in one of the first posts.
Have been running my domain for quite some time now - without any issues.
That's nice. Thanks

Out of capacity for shape VM.Standard.A1.Flex in availability domain AD-1. Create the instance in a different availability domain or try again later. If you specified a fault domain, try creating the instance without specifying a fault domain. If that doesn’t work, please try again later. Learn more about host capacity. this is what I always get...

Here you go, used it myself. Idespot is the premier source for Oracle free tier installations. The one I'm linking you to is the one I used 8 months ago or so.

The author has since done many different types of configurations. He has an even more recent video (with Hestia panel,) that he suggests is the best of all he's learned from all his previous works.

The Oracle free tier is FOR REAL. But, it can be a tricky approval process if it detects any red flags in the sign-up process.
Here's the link:
How to install FASTPANEL on these servers? I always get this error:

[Failed]

Oops! I've failed to install control panel... Please look for the reason in "/tmp/install_fastpanel.debug" log file.'
Feel free to send the log to my creators via ticket at https://cp.fastpanel.direct/ and they will do their best to help you!

Okay i am a noob here, like i am using shared hosting rn.
So if i decide to host my next website on this vps, then will there be any technical knowledge required? Like for eg. getting ssl, connecting wordpress etc.

How are these steps done in this case?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock