• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TMail - Multi Domain Temporary Email System

TMail - Multi Domain Temporary Email System v7.7

No permission to download

Unable to Handle request can be caused because of 3 reasons:

1. You did not properly configure the database setting very well when installing.
2. You tried editing a hardcoded section manually without knowing.
3. The PHP version of the domain is not the compatible version required by the software.

From what I saw in the video, I just needed to extract and open an installation panel.

I want to open this panel / install

At least that's what I saw in the video

what I have done so far, was just extract the files, which I downloaded from here, I didn’t mess with the database or edit the file, precisely for following the video step by step.

From what I saw in the video, I just needed to extract and open an installation panel.

what I have done so far, was just extract the files, which I downloaded from here, I didn’t mess with the database or edit the file, precisely for following the video step by step.

Does your server comply exactly with script requirements?
What about having oil in a gas car? It won't work.

• Haha
Reactions: phpCore

Okay, hold let me perform test
Where are you hosted?

Unable to Handle request can be caused because of 3 reasons:

1. You did not properly configure the database setting very well when installing.
2. You tried editing a hardcoded section manually without knowing.
3. The PHP version of the domain is not the compatible version required by the software.
Guys, it worked, I want to thank you very much.

Guys, it worked, I want to thank you very much.

I tried so hard, and got so far
But, in the end, it doesn't even matter

My advice to you is to learn some basics and use your best friend Google whenever you have the chance. You can ask on a forum questions about tricky parts.

Reactions: TheRyD3r
In your screenshot it says BIG
"Why do I have this issue?"

Did you try to click on that?

didn't work!
There is no mysqual setting in the setup video, will we do it in mysqual setting

yes, thanks for helping me, i am grateful.
hello, did you solve that problem?
It also appears to me:
1610211354844.png

I noticed that:
1. Create temporary random mail
2. After sending the message, it reaches the main email (email created by cpanel)
3. When the temporary random mail message arrives, the error pops up.

The error only appears when emails receive the email

The same thing happened to me, but only the error was removed

hello, did you solve that problem?
It also appears to me:
1610211354844.png

I noticed that:
1. Create temporary random mail
2. After sending the message, it reaches the main email (email created by cpanel)
3. When the temporary random mail message arrives, the error pops up.

The error only appears when emails receive the email

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock