• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Telegram bot for TMail

Telegram bot for TMail 0.2

No permission to download

Mi4ok

May 4, 2022
Mi4ok submitted a new resource:

Telegram bot for TMail - The bot generates a random login for mail, after which it pulls the last message from this mailbox v

Telegram bot for the script TMail
The script was written in one evening. If there are suggestions for code, functionality, etc. write. Until the Mail script API changes, I don't think there will be any need to add anything. There is no admin panel =)

BOT FEATURES ...
The bot generates a random login for mail,
after which it pulls the last message from this mailbox via the Mail API on command
Easy...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
anyone can guide me How to Install in on my Shared Hosting,

I am confused "mysql.sql" where to upload. Upload into New database or Exiting database?

and where to upload files, In exiting application install directory or any directory on the hosting?

How i can Set English as a default language, I request @Mi4ok kindly create a video guide on It. Thanks soo much

{"ok":true,"result":true,"description":"Webhook was set"}

i slove it but bot not working

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock