• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos 9 April 2024

No permission to download
Hi
can some one help me what is
define('VERIFICATION_PHONENO_MESSAGE', 'Your verification code is');

file location
mobileapp_api/app/Config/constant.php

plz tell me what i define there?
Thanks

The part 'Your Verification Code is' where your OTP message will be off.

For ex: If someone requests for OTP, & OTP message will be of "Your Verification Code is <Random Numer>"

'Your Verification Code is' this is the initial part for the message. Like this. Now you're clear?

Getting error while opening app.
App stuck on splash screen. I have working portal and api settings. still getting error.
I am testing the newest version.
_registerDevice: com.android.volley.error.ParseError: org.json.JSONException: Value <!DOCTYPE of type java.lang.String cannot be converted to JSONObject
W/System.err: org.json.JSONException: Value com.android.volley.error.ParseError of type java.lang.String cannot be converted to JSONObject

Can anyone help me to get rid of this or what response it is sending.

Getting error from here

ApiRequest.Call_Api(this, ApiLinks.registerDevice, param, new Callback() {
@OverRide
public void Responce(String resp) {

try {
JSONObject jsonObject=new JSONObject(resp);
String code=jsonObject.optString("code");
if(code.equals("200")){
Hi i am also getting same problem
app stuck in splash screen

if your problem resolve plz help me

and the error i am getting is

Missing Controller​

Error: MobileappApiController could not be found.

@White Devil at least I got some resource uploaded here..
could you please help me with the key?
thanks a lot.

The part 'Your Verification Code is' where your OTP message will be off.

For ex: If someone requests for OTP, & OTP message will be of "Your Verification Code is <Random Numer>"

'Your Verification Code is' this is the initial part for the message. Like this. Now you're clear?
Thanks

Reactions: ChintanBhat
Any one help me, I have run the app in mobile but registration is not working with Facebook / google. it shows an invalid token after enter the username for account.

How to solve this issue. I tried in debug mode.
Hi i am facing same problem, is your problem resolve if yes plz helm me how to fix it thanks in advance

How can I get the encryption key for mega link?
pass all requirment after send sms code publiser
1. U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES FROM CATEGORY (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE OR MOD APK OR ANY TEMPLATES
2. MIN 9 RESOURSES IS REQURIED
3. YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock