• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos Tictic android app 27 Nov 2023

No permission to download
Getting error while opening app.
App stuck on splash screen. I have working portal and api settings. still getting error.
I am testing the newest version.
_registerDevice: com.android.volley.error.ParseError: org.json.JSONException: Value <!DOCTYPE of type java.lang.String cannot be converted to JSONObject
W/System.err: org.json.JSONException: Value com.android.volley.error.ParseError of type java.lang.String cannot be converted to JSONObject

Can anyone help me to get rid of this or what response it is sending.

Getting error from here

ApiRequest.Call_Api(this, ApiLinks.registerDevice, param, new Callback() {
@OverRide
public void Responce(String resp) {

try {
JSONObject jsonObject=new JSONObject(resp);
String code=jsonObject.optString("code");
if(code.equals("200")){

I got error as it is missing RegisterDeviceController.php file.
Do anyone have this file in app\Controller plz do share

Reactions: Sachin
Similar error posted below.
Do anyone know here cake php

Any one help me, I have run the app in mobile but registration is not working with Facebook / google. it shows an invalid token after enter the username for account.

How to solve this issue. I tried in debug mode.

Any one help me, I have run the app in mobile but registration is not working with Facebook / google. it shows an invalid token after enter the username for account.

How to solve this issue. I tried in debug mode.

Hello, any news about push Notification? /dashboard.php?p=pushNotification and like, comments...

@whitedevil how we download gogrocer app it want decreption key. what is decreption key
1st of all its not gogrocer post 2ndly to get passcode
NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS
1. U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES FROM CATEGORY (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE OR MOD APK OR ANY TEMPLATES
2. MIN 9 RESOURSES IS REGURIED

3. YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

White Devil updated TicTic - Android media app for creating and sharing short videos with a new update entry:

TicTic - Android media app for creating and sharing short videos

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS
1. U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES FROM CATEGORY (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE OR MOD APK OR ANY TEMPLATES
2. MIN 9 RESOURSES IS REQURIED

3. YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

Version 3.0.4 Updated May 9 2021

1. Documentation Updated
2. Gift System [New]
3. Coins in-app purchases [New]
4. Promote...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Minie
Hello White Devil sir when I open link to download it's asking for decryption key where will get decryption key please sir help me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-27-08-53-16-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-27-08-53-16-32.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock