• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos 9 April 2024

No permission to download
No i'm sorry brother but i didn't purchased this so i don't have license code.
Even i have purchased code but i don't have extended licence because developer not responding from last 8 days i have requeseted multiple times for extended license code but they are not even responding for any ticket

You mean you have purchased but getting some issue or what?
unable to setup new admin and app

when i am using old code with extended license we are facing issues wiith audio

like we are using 2.9.4 v with extended license everything working fine while we selected Storage at "local"

but we selected Storage "s3" We are facing issues with audio when we upload video on aws there is no audio

like we are using 2.9.4 v with extended license everything working fine while we selected Storage at "local"

but we selected Storage "s3" We are facing issues with audio when we upload video on aws there is no audio
First of all why aren't you using latest version? Maybe some bugs are there. I suggest you to update it first then check whether issue still persist or not.

You should check that audio trimmer is working fine and make sure that you have proper permission setup for S3 storage..

Reactions: mickyMouse1
Hi,

I did everything but getting tis error Unable to open app/webroot/temp_uploads/47/5fd092abbcd0e47black.mp4 using mode r:
file present inside temp folder but unable to load to aws

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2k6ttc1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock