• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos 9 April 2024

No permission to download
Well do you have IOS app's source code of this app? I have MAC to develop with Xcode.
Bro I also have mac 😂😂.. & completed the development.. just need some help for some minor bugs fix & ui changes.. as I don't have enough time to maintain both versions.. I'm actually working on the web version for this app

Reactions: mickyMouse1
Bro I also have mac 😂😂.. & completed the development.. just need some help for some minor bugs fix & ui changes.. as I don't have enough time to maintain both versions.. I'm actually working on the web version for this app
Oh! Great so you just need someone for fixing bugs and UI changes. 😉

Hi,

I did everything but getting tis error Unable to open app/webroot/temp_uploads/47/5fd092abbcd0e47black.mp4 using mode r:
file present inside temp folder but unable to load to aws
You should allow all the permission.. for S3 storage.. or go to policy setup & check is anything blocking the access or not.. or if you are using free teir account than may be ur free cycles are exhausted..

Reactions: mickyMouse1
You should allow all the permission.. for S3 storage.. or go to policy setup & check is anything blocking the access or not.. or if you are using free teir account than may be ur free cycles are exhausted..
no issues was only with ffmpeg not with aws now everything working fine

I am able to upload video on aws but video to gif command not generate gif on the folder path

Please help me in this ..

For those that run from issue to issue and ask everytime how to solve it I have a question (actually 3): do you even try to google your issues? Do you have any programming notions? Do you even bother to think a little bit?

We already know that those tiktok clones are faulty or are shared faulty.

To answer directly to your question @Montygarg910 : did you try to run that script separately to see the result? Do you know how to use cli? Did you try to debug your script? Did you look into the logs? Did you ... why am I even bothering?

• Haha
Reactions: White Devil
For those that run from issue to issue and ask everytime how to solve it I have a question (actually 3): do you even try to google your issues? Do you have any programming notions? Do you even bother to think a little bit?

We already know that those tiktok clones are faulty or are shared faulty.

To answer directly to your question @Montygarg910 : did you try to run that script separately to see the result? Do you know how to use cli? Did you try to debug your script? Did you look into the logs? Did you ... why am I even bothering?
First i am experienced android developer.
I already able to upload video on aws server and running . My only problem is video to gif and thumb for that i already install ffmpeg and ffprobe on my server whose destination is usr/bin/ffmpeg and usr/bin/ffprobe when i debug why this happen then in extend.php file there is a function of videotogif in which it take path of video file (already check it correct ) and then it execute ffmpeg command after that it return output but problem is path of gif is present in upload folder but that path doesnt have gif file. My doubt is how to check whether exec(ffmpeg command ) giving error or it successfully executed.

Your web user have rights to execute the ffmpeg? ffmpeg have rights to write to that folder?
How is ffmpeg command called from script (sorry didn't download this script as I am not interested in it)?
Share the extend.php file to take a look at it.

Your web user have rights to execute the ffmpeg? ffmpeg have rights to write to that folder?
How is ffmpeg command called from script (sorry didn't download this script as I am not interested in it)?
Share the extend.php file to take a look at it.
I will share file tomorrow morning ...how to check whether user have right to write in folder? and when i upload serverRequirement file to check wether ffmpeg install or not in that case i got error of "unable to load ffprobe" dont know why this happen but when i check whereis ffprobe it show usr/bin/ffprobe path

If it's the version downloaded from this thread (Big Blue Button on top) then it's developer's fault as the command is wrong.
PHP API\New API Version\musictok\app\Lib\Regular.php lines 310 and 332
for you to check if they are called or not and what's the error add this before the last quote
>> /var/log/video_gif.log 2>&1
and
>> /var/log/video_thumb.log 2>&1

like this
PHP:
// Line 310
$gif = "ffmpeg -ss 3 -t 2 -i $original_video_file_path -vf 'fps=10,scale=100:-1:flags=lanczos,split[s0][s1];[s0]palettegen[p];[s1][p]paletteuse' -loop 0 $genrateGifPath >> /var/log/video_gif.log 2>&1";

// Line 322
$thumb_cmd = "ffmpeg -i $original_video_file_path -vf fps=3 $thumb_path >> /var/log/video_thumb.log 2>&1";

I can bet the error you will see in the log would be like: "cannot find $original_video_file_path" or something similar

I will share file tomorrow morning
Your choice. My time is totally limited. Maybe you'll find someone else to help you then.

If it's the version downloaded from this thread (Big Blue Button on top) then it's developer's fault as the command is wrong.
for you to check if they are called or not and what's the error add this before the last quote
and

like this
PHP:
// Line 310
$gif = "ffmpeg -ss 3 -t 2 -i $original_video_file_path -vf 'fps=10,scale=100:-1:flags=lanczos,split[s0][s1];[s0]palettegen[p];[s1][p]paletteuse' -loop 0 $genrateGifPath >> /var/log/video_gif.log 2>&1";

// Line 322
$thumb_cmd = "ffmpeg -i $original_video_file_path -vf fps=3 $thumb_path >> /var/log/video_thumb.log 2>&1";

I can bet the error you will see in the log would be like: "cannot find $original_video_file_path" or something similar
Hmmm unable to load fopen error something like this and this error is because of gif file is not there in output folder
Ok tomorrow i will check by placing log file or do you have any solution for that ?? In regular.php and extend.php both are same command

and

like this
PHP:
// Line 310

// Line 322

Your choice. My time is totally limited. Maybe you'll find someone else to help you then.
Yess sir sorry for that but my system is in other room and i can"t go there now ony possibility to send you any thing can be possible in morning extremely sorry for that

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock