• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift/Ommi Theme

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v3.27.0

No permission to download
Thanks for update.

I just updated plugin directly from wordpress dashboard. It seems to work... Is it working for you guys too?
Updating directly from plugin manager?

great thanks leadenpraise haha

have you had any experience with elementor pro in comparison ? havent found thrive to be too user friendly for a noob like me
The problem with Elementor Pro is that should you ever uninstall it, your pages are dead. Happened to me. If you uninstall thrive, your pages have errors that you can easily fix.
Also, it's easy to lose focus and time with Elementor. All of this cool and nice features and more and more...and then there's this third party developer with top add-ons. Not all of them are conversion-friendly.
The focus of thrive is conversion.

Reactions: madroots
Guys is it only me that Thrive theme + all the plugins are updatable from within the WP dashboard? I just click update and have all the latest versions, not sure what @Jusses is saying ;P

Reactions: luanrdb92
Who can help me. I'm doing the step: "Load from the Thrive Cloud"
"Download": Theme importe successfullyd
Then back to the same again with the interface: Welcome to Thrive Theme Builder, Download and Activate Theme.
Everything is back as it was at the beginning. Does anyone have a way?

Reactions: Jusses
Who can help me. I'm doing the step: "Load from the Thrive Cloud"
"Download": Theme importe successfullyd
Then back to the same again with the interface: Welcome to Thrive Theme Builder, Download and Activate Theme.
Everything is back as it was at the beginning. Does anyone have a way?
anyone else have same problem? "SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0"

Last edited:
Hello. I'm having problems to install it. I downloaded and unzipped the content over wp-content/plugins, as any other WP plugin, but this one doesn't work. Does anyone can help me?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock