• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift/Ommi Theme

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v3.27.0

No permission to download
Hello. I'm having problems to install it. I downloaded and unzipped the content over wp-content/plugins, as any other WP plugin, but this one doesn't work. Does anyone can help me?
you won't open it anywhere. You will install the downloaded file directly. From the add theme section

Hello. I'm having problems to install it. I downloaded and unzipped the content over wp-content/plugins, as any other WP plugin, but this one doesn't work. Does anyone can help me?

Look at the top of the forum, you see the notice ? Please read the rules, introduce yourself !

Hi.
first of all, thank you for the work you do. I'm trying to test the theme, and I was using both localhost, and standard hosting.
I have an issue with the Theme Builder:

Trying to change the top, bottom, sidebar or "blog list" (blog view) sections, from the pre-built templates just makes them disappear. I tested it on clean installations of wordpress, and I get this issue every time. Anyone had a similar situation and solved it? Thanks!

Hi.
first of all, thank you for the work you do. I'm trying to test the theme, and I was using both localhost, and standard hosting.
I have an issue with the Theme Builder:

Trying to change the top, bottom, sidebar or "blog list" (blog view) sections, from the pre-built templates just makes them disappear. I tested it on clean installations of wordpress, and I get this issue every time. Anyone had a similar situation and solved it? Thanks!

Yeah I've been experiencing this issue from the beginning... Same as you, I have tried on tens of clean installs.

I am so overwhelmed trying to solve this, 💆‍♂️ but no way... Babiato team does a great job here, but I think the issue comes up as the theme builder tries to make a cloud connection to thrive servers to replace the sections... Since it can't, so it doesn't replace the sections..

This is error seen on dev tool's console...

error.PNG

I have tried two different cases.
  1. By using original thrive membership
  2. By using an agency licence
Replacing sections only worked at option 1, thrive membership. I'd be great to replace sections, because I think it adds value to your inspiration during design. But I don't think it looks possible. If there is somebody who could succeed to replace sections, he'd be sorely appreciated!

Maybe Babiato team could find a workaround at some point.. I hope 🙏

Reactions: mrmotor and dominic
TassieNZ updated Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme with a new update entry:

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v1.8.4

Download Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v1.8.4 Nulled Free
Thrive Themes Builder Version 1.8.4 Released
New Features

• Added a “Reading time” feature to blog posts
Improvements
  • Don’t generate homepage and blog pages only when visiting wizard steps
Fixes
  • Fix for product category error when WooCommerce One Page Checkout plugin is active
  • Fix: “Warning: Illegal string offset ‘post types” error message showing in the AMP...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Attachments

• thrive-theme-1.8.4.2.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 13
v1.8.4.2 nulled
v1.8.4.2 nulled

Thx!

• Love
Reactions: NullMaster
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock