• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Themesia AnimeStream WordPress Theme

Themesia AnimeStream WordPress Theme v2.2.6

No permission to download
Hello Guys generate data from my animelist Is Not Working . i try writting only number but It is not generating
can you tell me how to fix this issue

i work in tech support, im used to... notable characters and questions lol
Have you ever been asked this "My computer screen is black what can I do?" and end up after half hour with "You should plug it into a power socket" ?

Bro I Send Message But i nod receive license
You miss the guidelines of requesting probably

how to solve "Product activation error", pls help me
Product activation error? More details please: when? where? how?

is this ky need to regenerate everytime i re install or use to my other site ?
It is the same key which you can use for maximum 2 active installs. To be used on other domain after it was activated successfully 2 times it have to be deactivated from a previous install.

Have you ever been asked this "My computer screen is black what can I do?" and end up after half hour with "You should plug it into a power socket" ?
yes... but it was worse... they forgot to actually push the one damn button that matters and turn the monitor on! :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Mr G
hello sir, I'm having a problem posting this animestream theme, I can only retrieve information from myanimelist on localhost, when xampp web is online (access via domain) I can't retrieve information on myanimelist.

do you know the solution?

hello sir, I'm having a problem posting this animestream theme, I can only retrieve information from myanimelist on localhost, when xampp web is online (access via domain) I can't retrieve information on myanimelist.

do you know the solution?

Anyone using this theme and knows the answer?

I'm not using it nor that I have time to test it right now.

I just tried that and still can't get information from myanimelist via xampp localhost online

Something is blocking your requests. Just tested on my dev site (installed on a VPS) and it works without issues.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock