• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Themesia AnimeStream WordPress Theme

Themesia AnimeStream WordPress Theme v2.2.6

No permission to download
kindly help if anyone has the Premium Untouched or Nulled Version of below theme

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
im newer than you here and even i know what spam is
They just spamming and advertising that so anyone can buy that....
more than that... what they says is nonsense... they not even talking about themesia/wordpress-anime related

kindly help if anyone has the Premium Untouched or Nulled Version of below theme

Thanks in advance
pls move to your own forum... dont make this great babiato become your trash posting....
admin pls filter this guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this simple: Read the rules, make an introductory post of yourself then start a conversation with @LicenseBot with the subject and message stated

how to DM

how to DM?
if you don't know how to dm or anything....
i suggest you to leave babiato....
Even until now you haven't create proper introduction...
I BET you also didn't read any rule after or before you register in here right?

and i can guess... why you do that, because that useless and you didn't want to wasting time...
you came here to get free plugin or something.... am i right?

now you asking how to dm people?
what a shame... this is useless question, and i hope
highlight @LicenseBot with your mouse, click start conversation
clouded don't teach him again, that's useless to tech people who didn't know how to read rules to know how to dm people

Last edited:
if you don't know how to dm or anything....
i suggest you to leave babiato....
Even until now you haven't create proper introduction...
I BET you also didn't read any rule after or before you register in here right?

and i can guess... why you do that, because that useless and you didn't want to wasting time...
you came here to get free plugin or something.... am i right?

now you asking how to dm people?
what a shame... this is useless question, and i hope

clouded don't teach him again, that's useless to tech people who didn't know how to read rules to know how to dm people
i work in tech support, im used to... notable characters and questions lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock