• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Swift Performance - Best WordPress Cache & Performance Booster

Swift Performance - Best WordPress Cache & Performance Booster v2.3.6.17

No permission to download
I wish you the same!

So I tried both plugins on a demo theme install. I got a license expired notice with SP, and when I tried running the available options, I got no improvement with PageSpeed and GTMetrix. Although, I saw significant progress with WPR.
I'm guessing you have a license with SP.
Mmm I don't know problem you may be having with the license, I tried nulled version from Babiato and works well. To get good results with Swift Performance you should learn how it works, because it's a plugin for professionals. Here you have a guide:

I used the current version as of today - v.2.3.6.7. A few members also expressed similar challenges.
Thank you for sharing the link (guide). I'll look at it later. I'm overwhelmed at the moment with work.
Cheers.

Says license has expired. The following are deactivated:
  • Better Critical CSS
  • Better JS minify
  • Image Optimizer
  • Advanced Cron
  • Remote Prebuild

Says license has expired. The following are deactivated:
  • Better Critical CSS
  • Better JS minify
  • Image Optimizer
  • Advanced Cron
  • Remote Prebuild
@FueraDeLinea going by the above, are you still able to use SP on your website?
Swift Performance 2.3.6.7 NULLED. Please try THIS null and report back. :) And NO, I haven't done 2.3.6.8 yet!

Just remember that parts running via developer server will NOT function. The rest should be fine though.

Attachments

• swift-performance-2.3.6.7_NULLED.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 105
Swift Performance 2.3.6.7 NULLED. Please try THIS null and report back. :) And NO, I haven't done 2.3.6.8 yet!

Just remember that parts running via developer server will NOT function. The rest should be fine though.
Hey bro!
thx for this...I think it works fine now :)
May I ask if you have tried the new version? "https://swiftperformance.io/" does it do the work better?
For sure, it can't be null too right hehe.. I've asked this before ... but I want to kill the hope inside me.

Hey bro!
thx for this...I think it works fine now :)
May I ask if you have tried the new version? "https://swiftperformance.io/" does it do the work better?
For sure, it can't be null too right hehe.. I've asked this before ... but I want to kill the hope inside me.
Never used it TBH! Just nulled for everyone! :)

This is functioning well. No expiry notice. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock