• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panels

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panels v.7.5 Untouched

No permission to download
Monalee updated StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panels with a new update entry:

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panel

Change Log-

Version 5.7 05 July 2022​

- Auto-refresh for ongoing order details in the user app
- Zone-wise delivery charge management
- Admin’s commission in the delivery charge
- Cash in hand overflow for the delivery man - The delivery man can't able to accept orders if the amount is over.
- Changed restaurant-wise Delivery Charge
- Tracking of delivery man ( Time log, availability & Assigned Orders)
- Fixed problem for user delete with refer & earn
- Improved...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When we want to sign up, what is Refer Code (optional) and how can we set it up? Thank you all.

How to install this ?

Fresh new Installation not working locally windows. I tried Both, (nulled and not nulled clean untouched)

1658204902940.png

I also tried deleting .htaccess and vendor folder this is what I get black screen no CSS

1658205044300.png

How to install this ?

Fresh new Installation not working locally windows. I tried Both, (nulled and not nulled clean untouched)

1658204902940.png

I also tried deleting .htaccess and vendor folder this is what I get black screen no CSS

1658205044300.png
It's clear you'd get an error if you delete the .htaccess file and use the public folder as your document path.
The root folder needs to be the document path for assets to load properly.

i recommend using laravel sail to host locally https://laravel.com/docs/8.x/sail
It's supported via WSL2 on windows
once set up move your public folder inside another public folder like this root\public\public\assets
that's how i got it to work locally on my sail image.
except i'm running Debian linux and docker desktop so i dont need WSL2

Screenshot from 2022-07-19 10-08-59.png

You can also install docker desktop for windows and compose a server to run the application but that would require a few youtube videos :v

It's clear you'd get an error if you delete the .htaccess file and use the public folder as your document path.
The root folder needs to be the document path for assets to load properly.

i recommend using laravel sail to host locally https://laravel.com/docs/8.x/sail
It's supported via WSL2 on windows
once set up move your public folder inside another public folder like this root\public\public\assets
that's how i got it to work locally on my sail image.
except i'm running Debian linux and docker desktop so i dont need WSL2

Screenshot from 2022-07-19 10-08-59.png

You can also install docker desktop for windows and compose a server to run the application but that would require a few youtube videos :v

Solved it was because of missing module in apache disabled by default header
Thanks
I have one more question where do we copy the files from flutter web ? is it inside laravel folder ?

Last edited:
Solved it was because of missing module in apache disabled by default header
Thanks
I have one more question where do we copy the files from flutter web ? is it inside laravel folder ?
if your admin panel is hosted on example.com
create a sub domain like web.example.com and host the flutter web version from there
in your landing page settings you just set the browser web url to web.example.com

Reactions: zakblack
Was having an issue with push notifications. Incase anyone else has this same problem you need to downgrade your NDK version to 20 in android studio

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock