• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panels

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panels v.7.5 Untouched

No permission to download
Does anyone get this error

Using @Jhonn nulled version ?

Code:
Warning: file_get_contents(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: This is usually a temporary error during hostname resolution and means that the local server did not receive a response from an authoritative server. in C:\laragon\www\merchant\vendor\composer\autoload_strings.php(8) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 20

Warning: file_get_contents(https://nulledfree.cf/api/validate/host/merchant.test/2): failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: This is usually a temporary error during hostname resolution and means that the local server did not receive a response from an authoritative server. in C:\laragon\www\merchant\vendor\composer\autoload_strings.php(8) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 20

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\laragon\www\merchant\vendor\composer\autoload_strings.php(8) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 22

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\laragon\www\merchant\vendor\composer\autoload_strings.php(8) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 36
You don't have permission to use this product. The message from server is:
Contact the product developer.

Does anyone get this error

Using @Jhonn nulled version ?

Code:
Warning: file_get_contents(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: This is usually a temporary error during hostname resolution and means that the local server did not receive a response from an authoritative server. in C:\laragon\www\merchant\vendor\composer\autoload_strings.php(8) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 20

Warning: file_get_contents(https://nulledfree.cf/api/validate/host/merchant.test/2): failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: This is usually a temporary error during hostname resolution and means that the local server did not receive a response from an authoritative server. in C:\laragon\www\merchant\vendor\composer\autoload_strings.php(8) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 20

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\laragon\www\merchant\vendor\composer\autoload_strings.php(8) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 22

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\laragon\www\merchant\vendor\composer\autoload_strings.php(8) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 36
You don't have permission to use this product. The message from server is:
Contact the product developer.
got the same error do you found how to fix it ?

Code:
[24-Jul-2022 07:08:27 UTC] PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /home/myfolder***/public_html/stackfood/vendor/composer/autoload_strings.php(8) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 20
[24-Jul-2022 07:08:27 UTC] PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(https://nulledfree.cf/api/validate/host/mydomain***.com/2): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/myfolder***/public_html/stackfood/vendor/composer/autoload_strings.php(8) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 20

Any one know how to remove popular items , best reviewed iteam and popular vendor in customer application home section

Attachments

• hh.jpg
    hh.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 31
Solved it was because of missing module in apache disabled by default header
Thanks
I have one more question where do we copy the files from flutter web ? is it inside laravel folder ?
can you tell the module name i facing same error

How to fix the issues in 5.7

App is loading when click (use current location)
When click on set from map the pick up location button not working

After web bulid in web working fine

Can anyone help me urgent

I'm getting this message >>>method not allowed<<<<
in the app
when trying to login and when trying to register can someone help me thank you

How to fix the issues in 5.7

App is loading when click (use current location)
When click on set from map the pick up location button not working

After web bulid in web working fine

Can anyone help me urgent
Im also Getting Same Problem

This happens because the app has not been compiled correctly, it happened to me and what I did was go to the task manager and give high priority to visual studio code or android studio and java so it helped me to compile well and everything worked perfection

its because the admin panel is not the latest ..... try this .. install in another subdomain latest admin panel and then go to new subdomain DB delete all while u export the DB from your real application's DB and then import over the new subdomain's DB (to make your initial settings faster) ..... then change the base URL in the app code ..... enjoy your working location button

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock