• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script v5.4.0

No permission to download
Yes I already have v4.1 - However since i was blocked/cautioned from uploading it here by the mod, i don't think I will upload it. Thanks

1661330524735.png
@bobsmith Hi, could you help to update it? thanks buddy

f you actually read the post I put, then you will see that NOBODY is blocking this member @Babuthecodes from uploading any new versions.

Yes they have a folder showing many versions, however most of us have folders with different versions of the same thing in it and that does not show that we actually own the resource, simply that we have got it.

All I have asked @Babuthecodes to do is to provide proof of purchase to @Babak for the Sponzy script that they are uploading here.

If this member @Babuthecodes is unwilling to simply show a proof of purchase for their many versions, then that is their own problem and nothing to do with us.

Failure to show, or going by their latter posts here, trying to say that they are above our requirements and they don't need to show anything and they do not want too.

Well, that simply implies to us that the resource they are uploading here is not their own and they have simply been getting it from elsewhere.

A simple proof of purchase from this member @Babuthecodes is all it takes for them to upload again, no need for silly little back chat from them.

@osamaeg the thread owner would have had to do the same to get this resource opened here to begin with.

f you actually read the post I put, then you will see that NOBODY is blocking this member @Babuthecodes from uploading any new versions.

Yes they have a folder showing many versions, however most of us have folders with different versions of the same thing in it and that does not show that we actually own the resource, simply that we have got it.

All I have asked @Babuthecodes to do is to provide proof of purchase to @Babak for the Sponzy script that they are uploading here.

If this member @Babuthecodes is unwilling to simply show a proof of purchase for their many versions, then that is their own problem and nothing to do with us.

Failure to show, or going by their latter posts here, trying to say that they are above our requirements and they don't need to show anything and they do not want too.

Well, that simply implies to us that the resource they are uploading here is not their own and they have simply been getting it from elsewhere.

A simple proof of purchase from this member @Babuthecodes is all it takes for them to upload again, no need for silly little back chat from them.

@osamaeg the thread owner would have had to do the same to get this resource opened here to begin with.
Lol. You just have to get over your ego as a "mod" this is a community where users provide resources to help each other at no cost. Me being willing to do that doesn't have to be a big issue, whether i bought it or got it from my client whom i develop for who runs the script shouldn't be a big issue.

Your issue should be, is the resource working or not!!

Ego won't help us as a community!!

Lol. You just have to get over your ego as a "mod" this is a community where users provide resources to help each other at no cost. Me being willing to do that doesn't have to be a big issue, whether i bought it or got it from my client whom i develop for who runs the script shouldn't be a big issue.

Your issue should be, is the resource working or not!!

Ego won't help us as a community!!

No ego involved here.

All it takes is for you to produce a proof of purchase for this resource and everything is sorted and done and dusted.

You are the only one who is making this harder for yourself and trying to avert the attention away from yourself by trying to claim that I have a big ego just for asking for a resource verification.

Exactly the same as @Babak would do when starting a resource thread.

Get over your diva attitude and simply provide proof of purchase and we can all move on.

Otherwise stop trying to make excuses.

whether i bought it or got it from my client.....
- so simply quit the stupid back chat and provide a simple proof of purchase, how hard can it be 😒

This conversation with me ends here and thread is locked until proof of purchase is received by @Babak or any staff member

@osamaeg
This will be unlocked once this member provides proof of purchase.

Babak updated Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script with a new update entry:

Sponzy v4.1.0

Download Sponzy v4.1.0 - Support Creators Content Script Nulled Free
Update v4.1 // 24 Aug 2022 Big Thanks To @kizkot

[Bug Fix] PayPal delay payments
[Bug Fix] Key duplicate on composer.json
[Bug Fix] Default color on theme section Panel Admin
[Bug Fix] Blackblaze error on Panel Admin
[Bug Fix] Live streaming set-up
[Bug Fix] Auto-approve post set-up
[Bug Fix] Bank Transfer without transfer fee
[Bug Fix] Error 404 Add Physical item
[Bug Fix] Scroll on edit post...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script with a new update entry:

Sponzy v4.5.0 Untouched

Download Sponzy v4.5.0 - Support Creators Content Script Nulled Free
Update 4.5 // 29 Oct 2022

[Bug Fix] Verify ZIP creator rule
[Bug Fix] Account verification (Email incorrect)
[Bug Fix] Stories with text disappeared on close
[Bug Fix] Pagination with filter on creators, live and categories
[Bug Fix] Sort pagination on Members on Panel Admin
[Bug Fix] Invoice error with transaction canceled
[Bug Fix] Backblaze region missing

[New] Push notification on New messages (Only if the user...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Pixelate
Thank You @Babak for restoring sanity to this thread and thank you @Babuthecodes for updating this resource.. EGOMANIACS were ruining the thread as we could not even discuss anything about the script on this thread while limiting any other thread about sponzy that were started. Dear EGOMANIACS please do not ban my account im just thanking @Babak or is that against the rules??

I have installed it on Nginx and eveything OK but images not showing.
Can somebody help me? Thank you!
what's the problem exactly could you post a screenshot?? and did you do a clean install or from an update from a previous version ??

Reactions: lovelyleo
I have an issue when trying to make a tip payment using paypal, I am getting the following error message: Undefined array key ”links” What can be the issue?

v4.5

1672640836855.png

Hi all, i managed to get the script to run. The only issue i am facing now is the subscrptions are not working correctly. They are basically ending the very same day you subscribe to a creator. I have only enabled paystack payment gateway. Can someone please help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock