• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script v5.4.0

No permission to download
came, saw, suck.
website for people.
ha-h-ha-h-ha
True website is for everyone, however your low levels of contribution even though you joined in 2019, makes other members here think you probably just come, see and grab and run.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Replace or extract files to resources>views>admin
You can save settings for themes
Have altered resources requirement as that should be a maximum of three (3) and not the four as it was when I saw it now.

If this is the upload that @Babuthecodes posted up then remove it immediately.

Also, check Babiato rules and change your requirements for this thread....
You may not set the requirement to be more than...
Number of Resources - 3
Days Been a Member - 30

@Babak @Deepansh
Unverified upload from @Babuthecodes is a 100% match of main download.

So two choices:
Main download needs to be removed until verified as using upload from @Babuthecodes;
Or @osamaeg can verify that this is their own upload of their own resource and not simply unverified version.

When on are you able to check that this has been done, thanks. 😉

No resources to your name, so provide proof of purchase for this.

Once verified your resource can be uploaded again.
no need for proof myself. I am here to help the community sir you can see my previous versions which i contributed to this resource with proof, anyway you can delete the resource if you want, i don't loose anything

no need for proof myself. I am here to help the community sir you can see my previous versions which i contributed to this resource with proof, anyway you can delete the resource if you want, i don't loose anything
This isn't about proof for yourself...
This is about simply providing proof of purchase for @Babak here so that we can simply verify that the resource is your own.

...you can see my previous versions which i contributed to this resource with proof
So you have provided proof before, well you will easily be able to provide proof to @Babak for this resource then. Simply showing a folder of previous versions does not constitute proof of purchase.

And just a reminder that anything you submit as a resource must have been purchased by yourself and proof of this must be shown to @Babak on request.

• Love
Reactions: hanncrz
Amazing! thanks for the share OP... it is asking for a download password, where would i find it ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock