• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [SPECIAL] Alidropship or Alidropship Woo (+ available Addons + available Themes)

From NOW until the end of April 2023 I am offering a VERY Special deal. However, make sure you read ALL of the first post VERY carefully!

specialoffer.gif

# Plugin only - $15.00 (USD)
# Available Addons only - $15.00 (USD)
# Plugin and available Addons - $25.00 (USD)

Reactions: nanouchka
It works as described, all plugins are activated and updated, and it is fully recommended. A+++

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
From NOW until the end of April 2023 I am offering a VERY Special deal. However, make sure you read ALL of the first post VERY carefully!

specialoffer.gif

Only ONE week to go on this SPECIAL OFFER! :love:

specialoffer.gif

Interessed

From NOW until the end of July 2023 I am offering a VERY Special deal. However, still read all the information below so you fully understand what you are getting!

specialoffer.gif
# Plugin and available Addons and available Themes - $30.00 (USD)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE: This is a NULLED solution/offering!

This sales thread is for Alidropship or Alidropship Woo + available addons (as listed below).
Hi m8
I fullfilled your requirements and sent you a PM yesterday. Please respond. Thank you. Regards

Just used @TassieNZ's service for the 2nd time.

Both times so smooth, flawless and easy to setup. Was instantly able to officially update the plugins etc.

For everything you get this is an absolute bargain!!

the offer is ended right bro ?
im interested please pm me for special offer
As I forgot to end the Special Offer I've decided to extend it to the end of October.

However, I can't do activations until early next week, so please don't purchase until Monday or Tuesday please.

TassieNZ :)

As I forgot to end the Special Offer I've decided to extend it to the end of October.

However, I can't do activations until early next week, so please don't purchase until Monday or Tuesday please.

TassieNZ :)
pm me the offer bro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock