• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [SPECIAL] Alidropship or Alidropship Woo (+ available Addons + available Themes)

I just want to leave my opinion so that future buyers can buy with peace of mind.

I purchased the plugin+addons for $38. As soon as TassieNZ received the Paypal transaction, he added me to a group where he assisted me with the setup of the plugin+addons. He was efficient and profesional, which is really reassuring when you buy something with a certain cost. You expect a good support and TassieNZ was great !

If you're hesitating to purchase, I hope my feedback could help you in your purchase process ;)

hello dear @TassieNZ

i definitely want to make a purchase, how do i do it? should i directly pay or send you a pm? thank you in advance mate
Hi,

Firstly, make sure you read and fully understand the first post.

Then you can pay to PayPal via [email protected]

Once paid, PM me the Transaction ID and I'll add you to the Private PM Group with all the details.

TassieNZ :)

tassie, i want buy this stuff from you, i know you're a trusted member of the community - so i have nothing to worry about - one quick thing i wanted to ask before sending the payment - will you update (and null) the main plugin and the available addons whenever they get updated?

tassie, i want buy this stuff from you, i know you're a trusted member of the community - so i have nothing to worry about - one quick thing i wanted to ask before sending the payment - will you update (and null) the main plugin and the available addons whenever they get updated?
The answer to your question is YES! However, check your PM for more information. :)

The support and response is just great. TassieNZ is on top of his stuff. Thank you
Thanks for the review. It was a hard battle to get the last bit done due to your hosting, but we WON!

Yeh TEAM. :love:

Last edited:
@TassieNZ
I have interest.
I am from Brazil. I use a translator to understand your post. See if I understand correctly.
You are selling Alidropship plus its listed add-ons. The Plugin and Add-ons listed are $38.
Is my understanding correct?

I use wordpress for hosting at Hostgator. Is it possible to install and everything work correctly?

@TassieNZ
I have interest.
I am from Brazil. I use a translator to understand your post. See if I understand correctly.
You are selling Alidropship plus its listed add-ons. The Plugin and Add-ons listed are $38.
Is my understanding correct?

I use wordpress for hosting at Hostgator. Is it possible to install and everything work correctly?
Yes, totally correct. The Plugin and the listed Add-ons cost $38.

It should work on any hosting, so long as ionCube Loader is activated on the server. Most do it by default these days.

If purchasing, I will not be available until tomorrow (New Zealand time). Day off today.

Reactions: rmo07
Message for those interested in buying with TassieNZ.
I bought the complete package, Plugin, add-ons and Theme. The cost was $50.
As soon as I made the transfer and notified him in private, TassieNZ added me to a private group. In this group I had the guidelines on how to proceed. I did everything as instructed and when I had questions, I asked and TassieNZ quickly answered me. Your support is fast and efficient!
After I did all my part, TassieNZ activated the Theme, Plugin and add-ons. Everything works perfectly!
I recommend it, TassieNZ is to be trusted!

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Message for those interested in buying with TassieNZ.
I bought the complete package, Plugin, add-ons and Theme. The cost was $50.
As soon as I made the transfer and notified him in private, TassieNZ added me to a private group. In this group I had the guidelines on how to proceed. I did everything as instructed and when I had questions, I asked and TassieNZ quickly answered me. Your support is fast and efficient!
After I did all my part, TassieNZ activated the Theme, Plugin and add-ons. Everything works perfectly!
I recommend it, TassieNZ is to be trusted!
Thank you for the great review. Glad you are happy with the product and service.

Hello Guys, any offering with Sellvia by Alidropship company?
All the Addons included in Sellvia (except Social Rabbit) are included in my package. And there is a trick to getting Social Rabbit if it is still working. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock