• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SOS ! i need help ! my site is getting HACKED LIVE now !!!

winpnx

Jan 19, 2020
please anyone who know how to protect websites give me a call on whatsapp, or facebook , my website using wordpress is getting Hacked by .htaccess injection !! i did restore it from a backup and 2 minute later it's giving the .htaccess BAD REDIRECT ... please help guy !!! @Babak

please anyone who know how to protect websites give me a call on whatsapp, or facebook , my website using wordpress is getting Hacked by .htaccess injection !! i did restore it from a backup and 2 minute later it's giving the .htaccess BAD REDIRECT ... please help guy !!! @Babak
Restore it with defult htaccess

ok i will do it now , i will restore it again and install wordfence , how to stop it from occuring ? because i have 7 wordpress directories and they managed to MODIFY the ROOT .htaccess which have no WP install on it , any idea ...??

Check for the plugin called Hello ad.
Actually search in plugin directory and disable it Don't uninstall now I'll tell you how to clean fully if there is

yes i have that file manager sh** installed!
Uninstall it right away, clean install WordPress and then install backup in safe mode, if there is file manager is then unistall it and clean all files and database tables related to it.
Don't forget to check "hello ad" plugin it's always hidden just search it in installed plugin.
And disable it. Best luck.
Inform me for any queries

Reactions: winpnx
Uninstall it right away, clean install WordPress and then install backup in safe mode, if there is file manager is then unistall it and clean all files and database tables related to it.
Don't forget to check "hello ad" plugin it's always hidden just search it in installed plugin.
And disable it. Best luck.
Inform me for any queries

i deleted the file-manager plugin and installed wordfence now i need to wait for some hours and then i will reinstall the FULL SERVER BACK-UP and do it again just for the sake of staying safe

Reactions: vijay1
i deleted the file-manager plugin and installed wordfence now i need to wait for some hours and then i will reinstall the FULL SERVER BACK-UP and do it again just for the sake of staying safe
Ohk hope your website will live soon

Does your site allow other people to log in?

If you are the only one to use;

This is my method

- Use 2-layer security.
- Write-protect rule = .htaccess
- File password protection = .htpasswd
- Change password cPanel
- install wordfence

Reactions: winpnx and edang
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock