• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Feeling Lost and Uncertain About My Future, Need Some Guidance

iarslan.iqb

Feb 3, 2023
Hey everyone,

How's it going? I'm writing this with a head full of questions, hoping to get some advice on what to do next. Right now, I feel like I'm stuck in this loop of doing nothing and stressing out about what comes next. I'm feeling a bit lost and uncertain about my future, and I could really use some guidance.

Let me take you back a bit. It all started in 2016-17 when I dropped out of high school and started a YouTube channel. It was one of those cash cow channels, you know? I made informative videos without showing my face, and things were going well. I even managed to rack up over 650k subscribers. On the side, I was dabbling in social media marketing and doing WordPress web design gigs. Life was good.

But then, things took a turn. I was in a committed relationship, but it fell apart. Hurtful words were exchanged, and I felt like I wasn't good enough. Soon after, I found myself in another relationship, but this one wasn't what it seemed. Lies started unraveling, and before I knew it, that relationship crumbled too. I ended up selling my YouTube channel to help my partner's daughter with school fees.

Those two years between breakups were tough. Anxiety and depression crept in, and panic attacks became a regular thing. I spent all my money trying to make things right in my second relationship, trying to prove to myself that I could make it work. Eventually, I realized I needed to focus on myself. So, I got back into online work, leveraging my skills in WordPress and social media marketing.

For a while, things picked up. I had clients for website designs, Facebook marketing, YouTube management, and a few Clients for LLC Forming in USA (it included setting up mailboxes, filling,Obtaining EIN Number, Getting Business Bank Accounts and Payment Gateways Approved,setting up business websites. But then, as quickly as it started, the clients stopped coming, because all these clients were through words of mouth and for the past 6-8 months, I've been in a rut. No clients, no income, just me trying to figure out what's next.

But here's the thing—I haven't stopped learning. I've been diving into more advanced tools and techniques, sharpening my skills in web design and SEO. I have been learning More Advance Page Builders like Bricks Builder, GenerateBlocks and Elementor and improving my skills in plugins like ACF to develop dynamic Websites. And as I have told before, I even have experience helping clients register LLCs and set up payment gateways and US bank accounts.

But despite all this, my mind is still foggy. I'm trying to break free from this cycle of doing nothing every day. So, I'm turning to you, for some real talk. in the hopes that maybe someone out there has been where I am and found their way out. Whether you've got some sage advice, a success story to share, or just a virtual hug to offer, I could really use it right now.

Imagine you were in my shoes—no savings, $3k in debt, and no clear direction. What would you do next?

Reactions: zed them
Hey bro,

Just wanted to drop you a quick message to let you know we are here for you, no matter what. It sounds like things have been pretty rough lately, and I totally get how tough it can be to deal with all that stuff. But seriously, you're not alone in this.

I gotta say, I'm really impressed by how you're handling everything. You've been through some serious ups and downs, but you're still kicking. I know it can feel like you're stuck in a never-ending loop right now, but trust me, things will get better. You've got some seriously killer skills, and I know you'll figure out a way to turn things around.

And don't forget to take some time for yourself. Whether it's diving into your work, picking up a new hobby, or just chilling with some Netflix, do whatever makes you happy.

Remember, we are always here.

Ups and downs come in life; be strong. I have helped many in my life. I am not asking you to buy my service, but it helps you a lot. You can save it for future reference.

Hey there,

First off, thanks for being so open and sharing your story. It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there like this. Know that you're not alone in feeling a bit lost at times.

I think I have a little in common with you, currently I'm building my SaaS and hosting product, (learn VPS and cloudpanel.io) so i get a recurring revenue after develop a website. do b2b model partnership with other big agency. and in your case maybe trying to create a YouTube channel again, send the Channel here, i will subscribe and support your channel.

Wishing you all the best bro!

I can share a few aspects of my life, which may be helpful. I began from humble beginnings, starting with virtually nothing. At one point, when I was 20 years old (now I'm 35), I even resorted to scavenging for food behind shops from discarded items. During this time, my wife was pregnant with our first child, and for a few weeks, we slept in a very old car from 1987. However, throughout it all, I harbored a passion for technology, sparked back in 1997 when I watched the first Terminator movie on a primitive computer screen that displayed images more than videos.

Despite the challenges, I was always a hard worker. I began my journey by working in the fields to earn some money. Gradually, I ventured into entrepreneurship, starting my own delivery business. Over the years, I delved into auctions where properties were sold for nominal prices. Remarkably, I purchased my first house at an auction for a mere $6,000. After investing an additional $5,000 in renovations, I sold it for $60,000. This marked the beginning of my journey toward financial success.

I can now proudly say that I've achieved my first million. However, this success was not without its struggles. I faced bankruptcy early on due to my inexperience in managing a company. But with time and experience, I learned the importance of diligent accounting, which is crucial in any business endeavor.

My message to anyone facing similar challenges is simple: believe in yourself, and success will follow. With dedication and perseverance, you can overcome any obstacle and achieve your goals.

I can share a few aspects of my life, which may be helpful. I began from humble beginnings, starting with virtually nothing. At one point, when I was 20 years old (now I'm 35), I even resorted to scavenging for food behind shops from discarded items. During this time, my wife was pregnant with our first child, and for a few weeks, we slept in a very old car from 1987. However, throughout it all, I harbored a passion for technology, sparked back in 1997 when I watched the first Terminator movie on a primitive computer screen that displayed images more than videos.

Despite the challenges, I was always a hard worker. I began my journey by working in the fields to earn some money. Gradually, I ventured into entrepreneurship, starting my own delivery business. Over the years, I delved into auctions where properties were sold for nominal prices. Remarkably, I purchased my first house at an auction for a mere $6,000. After investing an additional $5,000 in renovations, I sold it for $60,000. This marked the beginning of my journey toward financial success.

I can now proudly say that I've achieved my first million. However, this success was not without its struggles. I faced bankruptcy early on due to my inexperience in managing a company. But with time and experience, I learned the importance of diligent accounting, which is crucial in any business endeavor.

My message to anyone facing similar challenges is simple: believe in yourself, and success will follow. With dedication and perseverance, you can overcome any obstacle and achieve your goals.
Thank You

Reactions: linxford
Just get back to work, stop stressing, things will work out eventually.

Hey there,

First off, thanks for being so open and sharing your story. It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there like this. Know that you're not alone in feeling a bit lost at times.

I think I have a little in common with you, currently I'm building my SaaS and hosting product, (learn VPS and cloudpanel.io) so i get a recurring revenue after develop a website. do b2b model partnership with other big agency. and in your case maybe trying to create a YouTube channel again, send the Channel here, i will subscribe and support your channel.

Wishing you all the best bro!
Can I speak to you about hosting and saas ?

Reactions: linxford
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock