• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SOLVED - Double Description (only if RANK MATH activated)

Moved to correct section

I'm not familiar with the theme you mentioned, but do you have any other SEO plugins installed?

No, i'm using just Rank Math. but when i delete RM and install Yoast the probleme is solved. But I must use Rank Math... "I know there a code whish use the tagline as a description.."

i mean the theme designers added the code to put the tagline as description to favor yoast. if anyone can help me find this code .. otherwise, I only want to use Rank Math.

In your theme's settings, you should have an option as "description", see if there's anything there.
If not, where you add your description (in customization section), you can safely delete the one you have in RM.

In your theme's settings, you should have an option as "description", see if there's anything there.
If not, where you add your description (in customization section), you can safely delete the one you have in RM.
PLease, on my theme a code that i can't locate, uses siste's TAGLINE as site DESCRIPTION and I don't have the experience and knowledge to find this code... even on header.php.

Solved :
On the file functions.php of the theme search and delete this code :

/*if YOAST plugin activated, let it do its work*/
if (!defined('WPSEO_VERSION')) {
echo '<meta name="description" content="';
echo esc_attr(bloginfo( 'description' ));
echo '" />';
}

Solved :
On the file functions.php of the theme search and delete this code :

/*if YOAST plugin activated, let it do its work*/
if (!defined('WPSEO_VERSION')) {
echo '<meta name="description" content="';
echo esc_attr(bloginfo( 'description' ));
echo '" />';
}
Will be helpful for others who are using this same theme.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock