• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XAMPP "MySQL Shutdown Unexpectedly” not starting help please[solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piyali

Jan 18, 2021
India
websiteforyou.in

Hello friends need your help I was designing a website in Localhost on Xampp server in WordPress . All the pages were almost ready suddenly this error comes​

"'MySQL Shutdown Unexpectedly” and it is not getting start in xampp control panel​

And mysql is not starting in Xampp. I have done all possible solutions such
1. Changing ports 3306 to other port.
2. Creating new "data" folder with backup data inside the mysql director
3. Followed Suggestions from stackoverflow to other websites in google
But not able to fix the error.
4. What's happening is this - when I copied all the files and folders from backup directory inside mysql to newly created " data' folder inside mysql direction ( afer remaining the existing "data" folder to "data_ old") then xampp control panel mysql is running but all my databases and websites are not connecting but when I paste the all files and folders from " data_old' to newly created "data" folder and overwrite the previously coppiced files from backup folder , then again same problem is occupied i.e xampp mysql is not stating.
Need your valuable suggestions and help.
How can I recover the pages i designed all the website in the Xampp server.
Please help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock