• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes

Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes v8.4.9

No permission to download
@carlos12 Will, you see this error message right after installation, or is it after a few days of use?
I install version 8.2.3 import demo. Didn't get any error message
Hi..i have the same problem... i have an alert on my wp desk, will this shut down my page ??? please fix the issue, Thanks.
1659330844583.png
I had to go back to version 8.1.4. from the start nothing works
Soledad 8.2.3 Works on my 2 other websites. I do not understand

Will have another look when have the time.

However when @John198 posts 'Soledad 8.2.3 Works on my 2 other websites. I do not understand'.....
That to me points at something else affecting this and not the nulling itself.

If it was simply the nulling it would be happening to everybody who has downloaded, installed and has this activated on their site.

Also, if you can before posting it @carlos12 crop your pic, we only need to see the page itself and not everything else. 😉

this demo use Soledad,
Code:
https://feignedmanager.s4-tastewp.com/
I have it installed for almost 1 week. Everything is fine, Wait and see what happens.
This demo will automatically expire 1 week after installation
1660026414699.png

Fixed, grab main download and reinstall theme again.

@carlos12 / @John198 / @TjarcoB / @bjnhonebj - let me know if you ever get messages appear again as can remove them, however they shouldn't appear now.

If a warning has already appeared, Soledad will modify the value of penci_loads_cm in the database, so that the appearance customization function cannot be used.

function.php:1899
PHP:
if ( penci_loads_cm() ) {
    include( trailingslashit( get_template_directory() ). 'inc/customizer/framework/bootstrap.php' );
}

inc/customizer/default.php:190
PHP:
if ( ! function_exists( 'penci_loads_cm' ) ) {
    function penci_loads_cm() {
        return 'load' == get_option( 'penci_loads_cm' );
    }
}

add following code at the top of function.php should fix this.
PHP:
update_option('penci_loads_cm', 'load');

It still have error "The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet." ?

It still have error "The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet." ?
You need to extract the downloaded zip file first then install the soledad.zip file from within

How to remove ads baner archive page without display none, ads manager in theme setting not working...

1660965077627.png

Plz update v8.2.4

Will be updated soon.

Update Soledad Version 8.2.4
  • Featured Added: Dark Mode Switcher now supported! You can enable it via Customize > General > Dark Mode. If you’re using the header builder, you need to enable the option via Customize > General > Dark Mode first to make the element “Dark Mode Swticher” in the Header Builder appears.
  • Featured Added: Add support pagination for Wishlist page. More options for it please check via Customize > Woocommerce > Wishlist.
  • Update: “Penci Shortcodes & Performance” to version 5.1.
  • Improve: Some minor issues.

Will be updated soon.

• Featured Added: Dark Mode Switcher now supported! You can enable it via Customize > General > Dark Mode. If you’re using the header builder, you need to enable the option via Customize > General > Dark Mode first to make the element “Dark Mode Swticher” in the Header Builder appears.
  • Featured Added: Add support pagination for Wishlist page. More options for it please check via Customize > Woocommerce > Wishlist.
  • Update: “Penci Shortcodes & Performance” to version 5.1.
  • Improve: Some minor issues.

This is version v8.2.4, I removed the license check, removed the communication with the author's website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ducanhmeta
This is version v8.2.4, I removed the license check, removed the communication with the author's website.
Thank you, however we already have the update ready to upload and due to member status please provide proof of purchase for resource before anything is used from yourself. 👍

Reactions: songohan
bobsmith updated Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Soledad Theme v8.2.4 Nulled

Download Soledad v8.2.4 - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme Nulled

• Featured Added: Dark Mode Switcher now supported! You can enable it via Customize > General > Dark Mode. If you’re using the header builder, you need to enable the option via Customize > General > Dark Mode first to make the element “Dark Mode Switcher” in the Header Builder appears.
  • Featured Added: Add support pagination for Wishlist page. More options for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ERROR -
There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

If a warning has already appeared, Soledad will modify the value of penci_loads_cm in the database, so that the appearance customization function cannot be used.

function.php:1899
PHP:
if ( penci_loads_cm() ) {
    include( trailingslashit( get_template_directory() ). 'inc/customizer/framework/bootstrap.php' );
}

inc/customizer/default.php:190
PHP:
if ( ! function_exists( 'penci_loads_cm' ) ) {
    function penci_loads_cm() {
        return 'load' == get_option( 'penci_loads_cm' );
    }
}

add following code at the top of function.php should fix this.
PHP:
update_option('penci_loads_cm', 'load');
Rhanks..i was scared of us

Thanks...I was scared of using code ... but i had no choice....and it worked.....thanks a lot ...Greetings ...

bobsmith updated Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Soledad Theme v8.2.5 Nulled

Download Soledad v8.2.5 - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme Nulled
Update Soledad Version 8.2.5

Featured Added: We’ve added the ajax live search by default for the search form on the header default & header builder. If you don’t want to use it, you can disable ajax live search via Customize > General > Search Settings. You can check the options for ajax live search here also.
Featured Added: Option to upload your own avatar on the edit user profiles screen. Now, you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock