• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes

Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes v8.4.9

No permission to download
Babak updated Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Soledad Theme v8.2.3 Nulled

Download Soledad v8.2.3 - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Update Soledad Version 8.2.3

• Featured Added: We’ve created a new ads manager system to help you can manage your ads better – It’s synchronized with the options from Customizer. You can check it via Dashboard > Soledad > Ads Manager
  • Featured Added: New option for “Social Counter” widgets – you can use the styles of social counter to show the social media URL from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

license problem ?
Soledad v8.2.3 update issue Null Fix
Please activate the theme to get full Customize Options from the theme.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-07-27 185407.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-07-27 185407.png
    434.7 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: TjarcoB
license problem ?
Same here, Im afraid.
Same here, Im afraid.

Have just grabbed main download and retested on fresh sandbox and everything fine for myself.

Installed and activated all plugins from plugins folder;
Then installed and activated Soledad theme and ran through theme setup installing any other needed plugins.

Go to customise and get this with no messages showing.

Untitled.png

license problem ?

Make sure you use Soledad theme and not Loneliness theme 😉

Have just grabbed main download and retested on fresh sandbox and everything fine for myself.

Installed and activated all plugins from plugins folder;
Then installed and activated Soledad theme and ran through theme setup installing any other needed plugins.

Go to customise and get this with no messages showing.

Untitled.png
What is the solution? I don't understand

What is the solution? I don't understand

The answer to @John198 post and picture is that they are using another theme and not Soledad, look at the theme name and you will see it is Loneliness and not Soledad.

Can't help them if they are not using the correct theme.

Untitled.png

As for yours, @bjnhonebj, as shown in my post I simply tested main download on fresh sandbox and it works fine for me with no messages showing.

If you are still having issues with it then please post your own screenshot of your own issue instead of just copying other posts.

La réponse à la publication et à l'image de @John198 est qu'ils utilisent un autre thème et non Soledad, regardez le nom du thème et vous verrez qu'il s'agit de Loneliness et non de Soledad.

Je ne peux pas les aider s'ils n'utilisent pas le bon thème.

Untitled.png

Quant au vôtre, @bjnhonebj, comme indiqué dans mon message, j'ai simplement testé le téléchargement principal sur un nouveau bac à sable et cela fonctionne bien pour moi sans aucun message affiché.

Si vous rencontrez toujours des problèmes, veuillez publier votre propre capture d'écran de votre propre problème au lieu de simplement copier d'autres messages.
I'm sorry but it's the soledad theme
soledad version 8.1.4 works

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-07-27 185407.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-07-27 185407.png
    434.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
The answer to @John198 post and picture is that they are using another theme and not Soledad, look at the theme name and you will see it is Loneliness and not Soledad.

Can't help them if they are not using the correct theme.

Untitled.png

As for yours, @bjnhonebj, as shown in my post I simply tested main download on fresh sandbox and it works fine for me with no messages showing.

If you are still having issues with it then please post your own screenshot of your own issue instead of just copying other posts.
I'm not copying another post, but I'm getting the same error.

You should test on hosting to know exactly, if you test on localhost or sandbox, it's not accurate.

Main download should be fine now. 😉

Main download should be fine now. 😉

So go back to v8.1.4?
Really need to go back 14 versions of uploads and all the way back to the start of May?
If been problem since start of may versions, why wait until nearly August to make a comment about it?

license problem ?
Hi..i have the same problem... i have an alert on my wp desk, will this shut down my page ??? please fix the issue, Thanks.
1659330844583.png

Salut..j'ai le même problème... j'ai une alerte sur mon bureau wp, cela va-t-il fermer ma page ??? s'il vous plaît résoudre le problème, merci.

Hi..i have the same problem... i have an alert on my wp desk, will this shut down my page ??? please fix the issue, Thanks.
1659330844583.png
I had to go back to version 8.1.4. from the start nothing works
Soledad 8.2.3 Works on my 2 other websites. I do not understand

@carlos12 Will, you see this error message right after installation, or is it after a few days of use?
I install version 8.2.3 import demo. Didn't get any error message

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock