• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Social Network Data Bulk Scrape & Extractor Pro

Social Network Data Bulk Scrape & Extractor Pro v28.1.7

No permission to download
I can't drop the licence code here
Hello,
Do you own the script? Could you please share your assessment on how good it is in extracting/scraping data from Linkedin etc.? I read a few unpleasant comments from some buyers on its CC page, hence my post.
Thank you.

Anyone who has used the script should please leave their review to help prospective buyers make a buying decision. Thanks.

I need

Social Network Data Bulk Scrape & Extractor Pro v28.1.5 Purchase Code​

Hello,
Do you own the script? Could you please share your assessment on how good it is in extracting/scraping data from Linkedin etc.? I read a few unpleasant comments from some buyers on its CC page, hence my post.
Thank you.

Anyone who has used the script should please leave their review to help prospective buyers make a buying decision. Thanks.
this is not a script. it's a compiled Delphi (ObjectPascal) executable project.

this is not a script. it's a compiled Delphi (ObjectPascal) executable project.
Thank you for the enlightening information. :)

I'd ordinarily refer to most items on CC or TF as scripts if they're executable or I can host them. It's also an easier common term. If only I can find time to learn some of these IT skills. Anyway, have you tested the compiled Delphi - Social Network Data Bulk Scrape & Extractor Pro? How good is it in terms of getting data (especially those on Linkedin)?

Reactions: jerryjerry
Thank you for the enlightening information. :)

I'd ordinarily refer to most items on CC or TF as scripts if they're executable or I can host them. It's also an easier common term. If only I can find time to learn some of these IT skills. Anyway, have you tested the compiled Delphi - Social Network Data Bulk Scrape & Extractor Pro? How good is it in terms of getting data (especially those on Linkedin)?
A "script" is what it says on the label - a group of text files (ANSI or Unicode encoded) that require a runtime interpreter to be present on the machine in order to run.

An executable app is a standalone, self-contained native application which can run directly (usually most apps these days still require some shared libraries DLLs/dylibs to be present in the system)

You can null scripts fairly easily, since the source code is usually open (unless obfuscated).

Reversing a binary executable is more complicated. There's no source code, all you have is a large binary blob, and thanks to modern optimizing compilers, the decompiled binary is often difficult to grok. You will need to be familiar with low level languages like assembly, as well as a lot of tools like debuggers, decompilers etc. That being said, .net and java apps are slightly easier to crack, because the decompilers for these managed platforms can reverse engineer (read "recover") the high-level code to some degree.
But apps built with native languages like Delphi, Visual C++, golang or rust are time-consuming and slightly more difficult to crack, because you will need to wade through millions of lines of low-level assembly instructions.

Reactions: jerryjerry
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock