• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Metafox - Social Network Platform for online Communities (headless Laravel + React SPA)

Metafox - Social Network Platform for online Communities (headless Laravel + React SPA) v5.1.4 Untouched

No permission to download

yisdoi

May 2, 2021
yisdoi submitted a new resource:

Metafox - Social Network Platform for online Communities (headless Laravel + React SPA) - phpfox

Download Metafox - Social Network Platform for online Communities
MetaFox is not an “upgraded” code version of PHPFox V4. Instead, the codebase is rewritten to employ the latest web technology and API-centric approach. MetaFox is totally different from phpFox V4 in aspects of UI/UX design and technology stack. In MetaFox, we have redesigned the software architecture and rewritten both the Backend and Frontend. We focus on the Frontend with a new simplified UI design and employ React, the...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: alfonsobp and Babak
I downloaded MetaFox v5.1.4 tonight and indeed, this seems to be the retail version requiring a license.
I'll take a look at it to see if I can disarm the license requirement.

--straycat

MetaFox 5.1.4 requires PHP 8.1.13 and MySQL 5.7. I have PHP 7.4. Is there anyone who has a server with PHP 8.1.13 and MySQL 5.7 that I can use to disarm MetaFox?
--straycat

Notice: I didn't check the callback functions (Not nulled). This is just a quick hack to try the script on localhost only.
  1. Replace the original files with the ones from the archive. Simply overwrite them.
  2. Rename "htaccess.example" to ".htaccess".
  3. Start the installation by going to https://yoursitename.com/install.
  4. Do not forget to select the right database type (MySQL).
  5. I am using MAMPPRO for MACOS (in the PHP section, change the mode to CGI, like in the screenshot).
  6. The last installation step took forever (for me, over 5 hours). Please be patient.
Done.

Attachments

• admin.png
    admin.png
    209.7 KB · Views: 23
  • frontend.png
    frontend.png
    84.4 KB · Views: 23
  • MAMP.png
    MAMP.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 24
  • metafox_hack.zip
    14.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Reactions: zidanestephant
Notice: I didn't check the callback functions (Not nulled). This is just a quick hack to try the script on localhost only.
  1. Replace the original files with the ones from the archive. Simply overwrite them.
  2. Rename "htaccess.example" to ".htaccess".
  3. Start the installation by going to https://yoursitename.com/install.
  4. Do not forget to select the right database type (MySQL).
  5. I am using MAMPPRO for MACOS (in the PHP section, change the mode to CGI, like in the screenshot).
  6. The last installation step took forever (for me, over 5 hours). Please be patient.
Done.

stuck in here bro

Screenshot 2024-01-15 122827.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock