• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script V3.12 Patch 7 - Nulled

No permission to download
Email providers just recently was required to have more strict smtp policies, & so now you'll see a high % of undeliverables, marked as spam, & email rejected by email servers.
Got it, but I still need to receive notifications from the website without using SMTP...
I think I have to receive the activation code without this SMTP... I think it's something from this version of the script...
On the older versions, I didn't use SMTP because I didn't know how to configure it, and I received the activation code and notifications without problems...

Got it, but I still need to receive notifications from the website without using SMTP...
I think I have to receive the activation code without this SMTP... I think it's something from this version of the script...
On the older versions, I didn't use SMTP because I didn't know how to configure it, and I received the activation code and notifications without problems...
Do you have a hosting that provides email addresses to be added on each of your domains, if so you can setup & use the settings for your domain, when you add an email in the hosting control panel, they provide you the setting to use to add in to your preferred email program ( outlook, thunderbird, windows mail), those setting are the same you will use in the sngine email.smtp settings.

I recommend adding a message on signup "Don't forget to check your spam folder, if not seen in your email inbox..."

Do you have a hosting that provides email addresses to be added on each of your domains, if so you can setup & use the settings for your domain, when you add an email in the hosting control panel, they provide you the setting to use to add in to your preferred email program ( outlook, thunderbird, windows mail), those setting are the same you will use in the sngine email.smtp settings.

I recommend adding a message on signup "Don't forget to check your spam folder, if not seen in your email inbox..."
Yes, it offers me to create any e-mail on any domain I want, the problem is that it also offers me those settings for SMTP, but it still gives me an error in vain when I do that test.
Something is wrong, as I said before, I have to receive email notifications without creating SMTP, but as you can see, I don't receive any notifications or emails..

Yes, it offers me to create any e-mail on any domain I want, the problem is that it also offers me those settings for SMTP, but it still gives me an error in vain when I do that test.
Something is wrong, as I said before, I have to receive email notifications without creating SMTP, but as you can see, I don't receive any notifications or emails..
Have tried enable/disable toggle buttons above the settings to see if that changes anything, also check your config file to see if something got hard coded, also try going down to tools & deleting template files & orphan files under the garbage collector drop-down menu.

Have tried enable/disable toggle buttons above the settings to see if that changes anything, also check your config file to see if something got hard coded, also try going down to tools & deleting template files & orphan files under the garbage collector drop-down menu.
I did what you suggested, unfortunately nothing changed..."also check your config file to see if something got hard coded" this config where can I find it in the settings or ...

Reactions: M.C
I did what you suggested, unfortunately nothing changed..."also check your config file to see if something got hard coded" this config where can I find it in the settings or ...
root folder > includes > config.php

The problem seems to be with the host unfortunately...
But how did you configure google analytics...
From PC it seems that it freezes when I want to add a comment, on mobile the comments work well. IMG-20240409-WA0000.jpg ..

The problem seems to be with the host unfortunately...
But how did you configure google analytics...
From PC it seems that it freezes when I want to add a comment, on mobile the comments work well. IMG-20240409-WA0000.jpg ..
I have not set GA, I am not sure, I'll try to look at it, when I can...

guys after the installation, i set up email but cant receive notification even accounts activations emails, anyone knows how to fix this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock