• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script 4.1

No permission to download
Hello
I installed it as seniors told, everything is fine , but at admin panel when i try to open static page it showes 500 error. anybody can help , why this error is occurring . you can see as below image.

Opera Snapshot_2022-10-20_145541_codinstar.com.png

Hello
I installed it as seniors told, everything is fine , but at admin panel when i try to open static page it showes 500 error. anybody can help , why this error is occurring . you can see as below image.

Opera Snapshot_2022-10-20_145541_codinstar.com.png
Same problem . Maybe you resolve it ?

Yes , when i made an order for testing , after it the static page starts to working. but if i delete that order , the error remains same.
I resolve my problem only with hosting provider change :) For this moment dont have problems . My hosting was ionos and new one hostinger

Can't the perfect panel use Smart panel API? One of my resellers who moved to perfect panel says can not use smart panel API

>Hello. Has the Refill module appeared in your script yet?

>Yes, it's done. We can active this module by manual But need to pay $29 for this module Thanks

hey guys anyone got coinbase module ? for v4
oh and perfectmoney too

The Refill module has already been developed. You can buy through contact with the developer. smartpanelsmm @ gmail.com (delete space). It costs $29. The developer installs the module on the script. If someone decides to buy this module, I will add my share of the funds.

SmartPanel Modified Advanced Panel Script.

Features are as mentioned Below :-
1. Child Panel Features including logs system (rare and very demanded)
2. Affiliate Features
3. Auto Refill Features (rare and very demanded)
4. 5 Payment Methods (paytm qr [mid],paytm checkout , stripe , paypal , razorpay)
5. New Dashboard theme
6. Easy Configurable and Editable

Password of Zip File - D3V1L

Guy please corporate and Complete my 💯 reaction score as soon as possible if you like this Modified Script.

Download Modified Rebuild

Thank You
hi bro, can you update this download link? it's already dead.
thank you so much brother

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock