• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script 4.1

No permission to download
Wait, What?!?!? Why PM?
it's actually a paid file sir , no offense...sorry, I was trying to create a group buy for it but i could not ,so i bought it solo with the intention of covering up at least half of what i spent . I hope you guys understand

Hi everybody. Can someone write a module to top up the Free Kassa payment. I'm willing to pay you. You need to write only 2 php files. If any of you gentlemen will take it up, I will be very glad. Write to me in pm

it's actually a paid file sir , no offense...sorry, I was trying to create a group buy for it but i could not ,so i bought it solo with the intention of covering up at least half of what i spent . I hope you guys understand
wow, so what about the script resources here.? do they get it for free, of course they also buy it and they share it here for free. the point here is to share it for free.
so you don't get offended either.

I also bought another resource and shared it free. And we will null it as a community for everyone to enjoy.

Reactions: Zaynjoshua
does anyones stripe take a fee? i was checking payments and it doesnt look like any fee is taken, even though the page shows the customer there is a fee

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock