• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School : School Management System

Smart School : School Management System 7.0.0

No permission to download
Hi, I did install the smart school 6.3 that was shared, but it isn't nulled. Thanks for the share though I would really like the nulled version, or if someone could kindly tell me how to go about it.

Thanks folks for all the great work you do here.

Request: Smart School : School Management System - Demo Data / Sample Content
Does anyone has demo data / sample content which is there on demo Site.

The data appears on the online demo I need to import in my offline installation hosted on my local Server.
Please share

Request: Smart School : School Management System - Demo Data / Sample Content
Does anyone has demo data / sample content which is there on demo Site.

The data appears on the online demo I need to import in my offline installation hosted on my local Server.
Please share

Attachments

• db_ver_6.3.0_2022-04-29_05-55-26.zip
    352.2 KB · Views: 69
  • db_ver_6.3.0_2022-09-18_21-22-21.zip
    489.2 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: blackghost
how to fix it?
Alert! You are using unregistered version of Smart School. Please click here to register your purchase code for Smart School.

how to fix it?
Alert! You are using unregistered version of Smart School. Please click here to register your purchase code for Smart School.
You can't get it.., u need to go delete that notice inside the script

You will have to add it yourself after you have added the courses
thanks for replying
but it is already added in "Teacher Time Table"
and this screenshot from my demo

and these from the smart school demo

i should find the same with my demo

What exactly is in the demo that is not on yours that you seek correction for ?
Hi , i really appreciate your help and concern ,

Here is the official demo of the script "Manage Lesson Plan" demo.smart-school.in

and i use these demo sql file uploaded here by @Ladon attached here

and class timetable is already added

and teacher timetable is already populated but not "Manage Lesson Plan"

thanks again

Attachments

• db_ver_6.3.0_2022-09-18_21-22-21.zip
    489.2 KB · Views: 14
Hi , i really appreciate your help and concern ,

Here is the official demo of the script "Manage Lesson Plan" demo.smart-school.in

and i use these demo sql file uploaded here by @Ladon attached here

and class timetable is already added

and teacher timetable is already populated but not "Manage Lesson Plan"

thanks again
Go ahead and delete the table from database and then enter your own from the admin panel....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock